Search results

+
  1. Avanglion

V's BD collection

This is a suggestion for a feature which, in a way, adds NG+-like mechanics to the game. Mild spoilers ahead. Feature summary: After certain conditions are met during a given playthrough, a braindance (BD) wreath appears in an appropriate spot inside each of V's apartments. Initially, the...
  2. Avanglion

[Bug] The Pickup - Faulty Hacked Militech Datashard

If the player decides to hack the datashard provided by Meredith Stout but leave the malware active, they still receive a hacked version that says the malware has been removed. This affects only the quest item's flavour text and not any events to follow when visiting the Maelstrom hideout.
  3. Avanglion

10% Discount on Cyberpunk 2077? ALREADY???

A discount just two months after release? While it seems justified considering recent events, it's still a pretty nasty hit below the belt for those of us who paid full price and did not request refunds despite all issues with the game. I'm all for patience and supporting the company but this...
  4. Avanglion

We absolutely need mecha battles

While roaming NC I caught a glimpse of one of those Arasaka robots and I thought to myself: "Imagine this thing scaled a hundred times ravaging through the city". Then I remembered those cyberpsychos with the exoskeletons. What if one of those was upscaled 100x too? Now pit those giants against...
  5. Avanglion

[Poll] Do You Want "Sasquatch's Hammer" To Be Iconic

I think there aren't enough (any?) iconic hammers in the game. "Sasquatch's Hammer" can be made into an interesting item, to commemorate a pivotal battle. Furthermore, a couple of iconic effects come to mind that would fit well with melee builds and make them more appealing to players: X%...
  6. Avanglion

Bed Warmer

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Yo chooms, I got my hands on the latest bed warmer, model GC-KRZY-BTCH a.k.a. "Green Cloud". Check this out: Now I have a reason to return to my apartment more often.
  7. Avanglion

[Spoilers?] Clothing & Epilogue

Just finished my first playthrough as a nomad. I will refrain from talking about the ending dialogues and what emotions (or the lack of such) they evoked. There's one thing I cannot help but mention though - forced clothing. I spent my entire playthrough working on the ideal (in my mind)...
  8. Avanglion

What do Annihilation perks apply to?

Do perks in the Annihilation tree that have general descriptions (e.g. Mongoose, Skeet Shooter, Speed Demon) work with all weapons or just shotguns and machine guns?
  9. Avanglion

On collectibles

It's so nice that special items we find around Night CIty (e.g. dreamcatcher, altar, painting etc.) appear in V's appartment. I am grateful for being able to see these tokens of our journey. There's one thing that I don't like about this mechanic though - they appear automatically. I, for one...
  10. Avanglion

[Bug] [Crafting] Multiple Quest Quickhacks

Being the first quickhack the player obtains, the uncommon version of Ping is flagged as a quest item. There are multiple instances of this flagged item that can be bought from vendors. None of those can be used as a component in crafting, nor sold back to vendors, thus accumulating in the...
  11. Avanglion

[Bug] [Environment] Missing Ground Textures - DTR Yard, Northside

The ground of Decker Tanaka and Rogers' yard in Northside is missing its textures. Relative coordinates [X: -1087, Y: 2293, Z: 17]
  12. Avanglion

Polls are the way to go forward

CDPR, you should start making polls on what features/issues should be addressed next. Everybody's talking about roadmaps but, please do not make all decisions internally. Learn from what indie dev studios have been doing in the last couple of years - constant interaction with the players. You...
  13. Avanglion

Neon Apparel

Anybody know if we can get our hands on sweet pieces of clothing like the one this lady is wearing?
  14. Avanglion

[Bug] [Quest] Continuity Error - Beat on the Brat: The Glen

Some time after the player wins the fight against Cesar Diego Ruiz, the latter sends a message announcing the birth of his child as well as asking the player how his car is holding up - the car that is a potential reward from side mission "Beat on the Brat: The Glen". This happens even if the...
  15. Avanglion

[Bug] [Environment] Car stacks

Ever since hotfix 1.06 stacks of 3 to 5 cars can be observed frozen mid-air. This occurs both in crowded areas in the centre of Night City as well as along secluded roads in the Badlands.
  16. Avanglion

Smoke, smoke everywhere

Why do 80% of the characters in the game smoke and puff in my face while we're speaking? Is this some kind of subliminal message? You trying to condition me you goddamn corpos?!
  17. Avanglion

[Bug] [UI] Null stats on stored weapons

Weapons left in the player's storage stop showing their stats (DPS, APS, damage type, multipliers, even weight) after some time. This makes it harder to compare them to currently equipped gear.
  18. Avanglion

Can't interract with Nibbles

We can't even pet Nibbles like the cat we encounter on our way to Vik. On top of that, I'm not even a cat person. Where's that dog I can save and take home. It would fit so well with my nomad origin.
  19. Avanglion

[Bug] [Crafting] Infinite Amounts of Johnny's Shoes

The iconic piece of footwear "Johnny's Shoes" is not consumed upon crafting higher tiers of the item. Furthermore, as it is classified as a quest item, the duplicates can neither be disassembled, nor dropped, nor sold, nor even put in the player's stash.
  20. Avanglion

[Bug] [UI] Inaccessible cyberware filter options

When interacting with a ripperdoc to acquire/swap cyberware, the dropdown filter appears behind the list of available items. Depending on how many items there are, 3 filter options are overlapped for each full inventory row, thus becoming inaccessible.
Top Bottom