Search results

+
  1. Wtruter

Low FPS issue solved!

I used DDU and installed 460.89 and still had FPS issues. I used DDU again and installed the previous version (460.79) and performance was good again. Summary: Do NOT update Nvidia to 460.89
  2. Wtruter

Low FPS issue solved!

This is to anyone who is having the same issues as I had. After Patch 1.05 I noticed my FPS had dropped from 60 down to 11, making the game unplayable. After going through many options, I finally found the solution. Nvidia drivers. Roll back or use DDU and install the previous version if you...
  3. Wtruter

Low FPS post 1.05 Patch

I use MSI Afterburner. GPU has always been up around the 100% mark. Same bother before and after 1.05 patch. CPU usage (Only have details after 1.05patch, as never checked before) only utilizes CPU1, 3, 4, 5 and 6. All other CPU usage is low (Sub 10%). Average CPU usage is up to around 60-70%...
  4. Wtruter

Low FPS post 1.05 Patch

Good Evening to all, Hope to get some advise on my settings, or anything else I can do. System Specs First: AMD 3800X (OC'd) Asus Strix 1080ti OC'd 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200 Game installed onto a 1TB Samsung M.2 NVME drive. Whole system is under a custom water loop. Windows and GPU are all up to date...
  5. Wtruter

Patch 1.05 made performance worse on some systems

Yes I saw there is a new one where you change the "75" to "74" or vice versa. Did this, but no difference.
  6. Wtruter

Game unplayable after 1.05 patch

Also having issues since 1.05 patch. Will use link above to raise a support ticket. Game is un-playable since 1.05.
  7. Wtruter

Patch 1.05 made performance worse on some systems

Can fully agree with this! AMD 3800 / NVidia 1080ti / 32GB DDR4 3200 / 460.89 nvidia driver. System is OC'd and cooled on water. Before 1.05: I managed a solid 60fps with my graphics settings. HxD used to enable all cores. After 1.05: I get 9-11fps. Can get it up to 14fps if I reduce from...
  8. Wtruter

This game won't be hard to "fix"

The patches thus far have made things worse for me. Turned from a playable 60fps down to 11fps. No settings changed, just updated to 1.05 and beyond!
  9. Wtruter

Summoning your car

Should bring Roach into NC. Look much cooler hunting down netrunners on Roach!
  10. Wtruter

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

More NPC interaction. Not just the 3 word one liners when you interact with them.
  11. Wtruter

Not raining often enough?

Need some heatwaves in here. People hiding in the shade and getting drinks!
  12. Wtruter

What game are you currently playing

Trying to play CP, but patch 1.05 has ruined my FPS. Down to 11. Guess back to Witcher 3.
  13. Wtruter

Merry Christmas !

Merry Christmas!
  14. Wtruter

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hi everyone! Seems I will have to put CP away until further patches. Since 1.05 my frame rate has dropped to 11 and cant play anymore. :cry:
  15. Wtruter

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas to All!
Top Bottom