Search results

+
  1. Maranares

Patch 1.3

Have you guys changed the animation for healing items usage (Bounce Back and MaxDoc)? I hope it's not intentional, 'cause i much prefer the old one. EDIT: nevermind, i loaded my game again and it's back to normal. Bizarre.
  2. Maranares

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

That's probably due to the voice actors being handled the script, but without giving them any context. They probably recorded their lines for the ads and tv shows without seeing in real time what they were actually dubbing. Happens all the time in the industry. During in-game dialogues, voice...
  3. Maranares

Voiced ads have been translated in Italian too, so i guess it's true for every language. Didn't expect that, it's a very nice update for us foreigners, eh. Only problem is, italian phrases are usually longer than english ones; this results in many voiced phrases being cut in half, since the...
  4. Maranares

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

I'm glad to hear good ole' Jackie has finally learned how to use an elevator.
  5. Maranares

Patch 1.3

Great, thanks!
  6. Maranares

Patch 1.3

Ok, thanks for the info. 1629350702 Did something similar in my first playthrough, i played it full ninja style and simply reloaded everytime enemies spotted me. But i did kill a lot of those suckers. Then i found out that gunfights are actually very fun in this game, and my subsequent run...
  7. Maranares

Patch 1.3

So, did someone already test out the game on Very Hard difficulty? Enemies should now be more aggressive in their search for the player once alerted, and detection time should be faster. I really look forward for a Very Hard mode worthy of its name.
  8. Maranares

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Quoted from my own post on the official 1.3 thread: If some kind soul will be able to tell me if the pixelated zoomed in photo mode bug has been finally fixed, i'll be much obliged. I can't check it myself since i'm on vacation. Thanks!
  9. Maranares

Patch 1.3

Gonna download it as soon as i return from vacation. If some kind soul will be able to tell me if the pixelated zoomed in photo mode bug has been finally fixed, i'll be much obliged.
  10. Maranares

Never happening, never will, since the devs never intended to implement it outside of early pre-development, so drop your hopes :) Well, it's not like the cat is one of the main characters, it's ok if people forget its name...
  11. Maranares

Fixed an issue where NPCs' appearances got randomized when looking away. So, no more pedestrians disappearing and being replaced by different ones the moment you blink, uh? Good to know.
  12. Maranares

Added crafting specs for knives (available from the start of the game). This will make the "throwing knives stealth build" an actually viable option. I would have preferred a way to pick up thrown knives from dead bodies, but this is a good solution, all things considered.
  13. Maranares

It does look like a quite impressive list, in line with the last major patch. Difficulty balancing changes are especially welcome. The DLCs, while far from what many of us expected, are just the start, or so i hope. Now for the important part: did they fix the pixelated zoomed in photo-mode...
  14. Maranares

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

18:00 CEST, today. Still 4 hours to go.
  15. Maranares

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

I'll save my judgement until the real patch notes are out, but anyway... Only the minimap is something the community really asked for. You still cannot reset attributes, if i understand correctly, only perks. And that confusion with the Angel / Skye choice was actually more amusing than...
  16. Maranares

Someone's making their own 1.3 Patch?

Despite what he says, it's quite obvious that Tassi likes the game so much he can't keep himself from writing about it.
  17. Maranares

Meth head V has got to go.

This. You can always choose not to play it, if it's not your thing.
  18. Maranares

Pro-Tip... this game has a reputation system amongst all the factions...

These are glimpses of features the devs probably didn't have the time to fully implement, but weren't completely removed either. You can see this in many aspects of the game (car chases, gangs behavior, rep system...) I still hope CDPR will use whatever is already implemented in future...
  19. Maranares

Meth head V has got to go.

I think this game would benefit greatly from a Survival Mode. Give me a reason to actually eat that Burrito sitting in my pocket. A V starving and a V who never sleeps should at the very least be less effective in combat. Damage and armor reduction, maybe even blurred vision, reduced movement...
Top Bottom