Search results

+
  1. Moxy3

Johnny is boring as fudge

But you said his character is not interesting and polarizing. That isnt the truth. In fact, there is a lot of depth to his character.
  2. Moxy3

That is a subjective opinion though.
  3. Moxy3

When i started this game on release date, i absolutely hated him. Not because hes a bad character, but because the story is more about him instead of about us. The more i played, the more i grew on him and now i actually like him. I still hate that the story is not about us though. I think a...
  4. Moxy3

[SPOILER] Adam Smasher. Character we have lost.

Bleak enough to date your boss's daughter the moment she turns 18 :D
  5. Moxy3

[SPOILER] Adam Smasher. Character we have lost.

Adam Smasher is both a big bad boss who is a mindless killing machine and he still is a complex character who has a story to tell. Hes considered to be Night City Legend for a reason. The difference is. He HAD a story to tell. Now he doesnt. His only purpose now is to kill. I dont see anything...
  6. Moxy3

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Dont ask me why, but i love the black white filter!
  7. Moxy3

Watch the new Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty teaser!

i mean i get it, it was just an example of how the world feels empty in the sense of interaction. i just wish there to be more interaction, so it actually feels like im part of night city. like ive said before, i dont have any expectations going into this DLC. I will wait for its release, read...
  8. Moxy3

Im sure the story will be just fine just as the character, im more curious into what kind of gameplay content we get. I hope the focus of this DLC is to make the world more alive and interactable. I mean we are still missing things like simply sitting on a chair..
  9. Moxy3

That CDPR is investing in big names again makes me anxious. Gives me the feeling the money might be spend on the wrong places and it will be a pretty empty DLC, with a short story and no gameplay updates or any other updates for the world so theres more interaction. But i will wait. I will just...
  10. Moxy3

Disappointed in Corpo life path

Dont know.. maybe the marketing of the game as an "OPEN WORLD RPG" ? :) Are you like.. a new gamer or why are you not able to understand what an openworld rpg is?
  11. Moxy3

Disappointed in Corpo life path

I just truly wished it was really OPEN WORLD RPG. That i could go anywhere i want and do anything i want, FROM THE BEGINNING. Not a whole proloque that forces me to do act 1 to unlock the map, so i can suffer with this god damn bad storywriting chip that is killing me and will kill me no matter...
  12. Moxy3

Announcing an original anime series – CYBERPUNK: EDGERUNNERS!

great, but what about the actual game huh?
  13. Moxy3

6 month game retrospective...lets talk

i had the exact same bug lol and its definitely not because of pc specs because i have a high end pc and played the game on max. This game is a buggy mess. It was from the beginning and it still is. I cant believe they let this through quality check.
  14. Moxy3

6 month game retrospective...lets talk

I dont understand why people say "oh wow you played 300hours of it, that must mean its good so stop lying" or things like that. Isnt it normal to play a game as much as you can before you review it and give your opinion about if its bad or not? It doesnt matter if i play 80hours or 800hours, the...
  15. Moxy3

I'm confused

You are either uninformed or you are one of those who blindly defend the company for something only they are to blame for.
  16. Moxy3

To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

To me that sounds like they are just going to fix bugs so they can sell on consoles. You quote them saying "state that we can be proud of" but they are already proud of the pc state as he said in his apology video. its so cringe. Im sorry but this game is didnt go beyond its lifetime and is...
  17. Moxy3

What went wrong? Jason Schreier about CP2077

I can summarize very easily what went wrong; Money can corrupt even the most innocent of people.
Top Bottom