Search results

+
  1. Juggalo027

What game are you currently playing

The first day release was a living hell. I can give you some tips . There is loot chest they are black with a golden stripe thèse chest contain unique Legendary like Weapons. Like a rifle with 150 ammo clip. Found at unexpected place . Top of water tower under Bridge. There is survivor once...
  2. Juggalo027

Prey Huh? Saw it but never tried gunna look for that
  3. Juggalo027

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Judy Judy Judy. Luv. For my part one of m'y save (spolier) I ve side with the nomad just in case panam change mind to have a woman as romance. And i left to live with the nomad surprisly my sweet judy followed me in this new Life. So i have both of them close Maybe... Threeway? 🤣🤣🤣🤣...
  4. Juggalo027

Well while waiting for DLC? Hum i was playing cold war zombie mode. Ive done everything . I did Valhalla twice and i ve finished far cry 6 2 Weeks ago. Didnt get vanguard cause the zombie mode is a prequel . And i want to know what happen NEXT in two years Now on Battlefield 2042 and i like IT...
  5. Juggalo027

So much wonderful clothing ... that we can't buy or find

Cant say i ve it but its like they a 2 or 3 item they have blueprint and thats IT... You have to... Visit them all ... Around tout appartement not much you have to go in corpo district
  6. Juggalo027

So much wonderful clothing ... that we can't buy or find

On console you cant see whats its look like on you before buying IT. Color is in the name its... Shame
  7. Juggalo027

The Heist Mission / Saving Jackie option blocked ???

Something i dont understand is in the gameplay trailer you go meet Meredith Stout (i think)with Jackie and in preview you speak with jackie how you will proceed ... But in game you go alone meet Meredith
  8. Juggalo027

Why is the secret ending tied to one arbitrary conversation?

Its Keanu Reeves 's ass show some respect hahahahaha
  9. Juggalo027

Vending machine mission is bugged

There was a techie trying to fix it i dont understand my first play he was yelling for help because Garbage container was in front of IT (him?) And i ask him to call me whore and didnt find him on my second play on my third i found him with a techie
  10. Juggalo027

[Spoiler] Need to shut down River

I dont like River at all with his pimp coat and the guy is huge i was afraid he try to rape me... My V will never go with him
  11. Juggalo027

Psycho Killer Ending: No Reward/Regina not contacting me

Like low_klass i ce knocked out all of them. And she told me she wish i let note alive... Maybe There is unmentionned cyberpsycho in gig i dont know I was expecting her give me a cookie for this job but she didnt give me cookie ... Now im hungry.
  12. Juggalo027

Don't Lose Your Mind

I had maxed inteligence and i had the Choice to merge every Delamain info one or let the original Delamain assimilate His.... Kids?. I Pick the first merge into one. Johnny has some comment like you should Do this when i merge Them he said "Nice work" and it ended Delamain leave the Town to...
  13. Juggalo027

From cyberpunk 2020 pen and paper

At least they know the subject. I doubt they just decide to do a game about cyberpunk they are player for sure and throw the idea in a brainstorming session. Good thing im sick of elves dwarf orcs
  14. Juggalo027

Who is your favourite fixer?

Padre sebastian with his bible reference evertime you complete something for Jim. Regina Jones. Because she is always happy of my work she make me feel like im partner (work partner) Wakako resume like when you ask jackie Any advice from wakako? Im not tour mom i aint tell you what to do . On...
  15. Juggalo027

Anyone Found Evelyn's Burial Site?

Simpson i dont understand i dont speak deutch would you translaté please?
  16. Juggalo027

Do i look like i dont know? You mistunderstand here
  17. Juggalo027

Pretty sure once upon a time the developper of cd projeck were gathering in a bassement playing pen and paper cyberpunk 2020 with grape juice and pickle chips because the character in the game are very accurate. I did so they probably did too Some screenshot from the book.
  18. Juggalo027

[SPOILER] Adam Smasher. Character we have lost.

Ive the book for cyberpunk 2020 pen and paper. Smasher is addicted to cyber. And Most of his body were destroyed on a mission for arasaka. Arasaka give him choice and he choose to survive. But he is bond forever to arasaka
  19. Juggalo027

Where do you get Legendary Quickhacks, Suicide and Cyberpsychosis?

For my part i crafted it
  20. Juggalo027

Announcing an original anime series – CYBERPUNK: EDGERUNNERS!

Glad i stayed with netflix
Top Bottom