Search results

+
  1. Q

How is i9 10900k performance?

Nice spec, 3090 with 1440P monitor. You might get a little bit of performance boost with a CPU upgrade if your graphics setting is low. But I don't think it's worth the cost, since you will need a new motherboard with either zen3 or 10th gen. You might able to improve your framerate consistency...
  2. Q

Horrible FPS in Little China & Japantown/Jig-Jig Street.

How is downtown(Corpo plaza)? That was the lowest FPS part of the map I encountered. You might want to check your CPU usage if lower graphics settings didn't improve your fps. In that case, try to lower the number of NPCs in the gameplay setting, which can reduce CPU stress.
  3. Q

How is i9 10900k performance?

What is your GPU and resolution? Although according to Gamers Nexus video, 10th gen and Zen3 seems to have noticeable improvement over 9th gen CPU, that was using an RTX3090 at 1080p medium, and framerate were as high as 170fps on 5950x(Slighty faster than 10900k, which is around 165fps), which...
  4. Q

Crafting?! I crafted multiple MaxDoc mk 3s and only one is showing up in my inventory

Did you modify your config file to make crafting a lot faster? If that is the case, you need to increase the delay to at least 0.1, so it won't glitch the game.
  5. Q

Low FPS post 1.05 Patch

Well, you need to first figure out what caused the low fps, GPU or CPU. So I suggest you to install MSI afterburner, and check your CPU usage per core in game, and your GPU usage. It will also display many useful info like your Ram Vram usage and GPU/CPU clockspeed.
  6. Q

Game has no anti-aliasing option

Well, sadly, this game looks very bad with no AA, and the TAA built-in made a blurry mess. Probably need to use higher-res display can improve a bit, but I don't have a 3090, and my framerate is barely playable at 1080p....
  7. Q

PC issues After 1.05 patch

My System is Ryzen 3700x 5700XT 32gb 3733mhz Ram, game stored on a fast nvme drive. I had 0 crashes in 1.03 and 1.04, with over 90 hours playtime. After 1.05 update, I had multiple crashes, sometimes, even crashed my gpu driver. I also encountered many visual glitches that made some objects and...
Top Bottom