Search results

+
  1. CitizenMigraine

Why is there influencers in Cyberpunk 2077?

They add to V's story directly. Easter eggs don't
  2. CitizenMigraine

It was HUGE here in America. Entire ads on Times Square in New York and whole bus ads, bus stop ads and so on
  3. CitizenMigraine

They should've focused the ENTIRE first game on V. Save the celebrity bullshit for DLC and expansions. The first game should be used to establish the game world and acclimatize players to their place in it.
  4. CitizenMigraine

I don't even know who any of these people are. Even if I did, they still would've been the same boring, monotonous missions that litter the rest of the map and had no effect on the story.
  5. CitizenMigraine

Why is there so much cut content? [Possible Spoilers]

I'm not holding my breath anymore. I'm resigning myself to the fact that this game isn't ever going to come close to the RPG experience that the tabletop version was/is. The problem is finding another immersive sci-fi RPG to play instead.
  6. CitizenMigraine

After Dex shoots V

Still trying to figure out why it gave you the option to punch the mirror right before Dex shoots you. It changed nothing. WTF was the point of that??
  7. CitizenMigraine

Why a lot of people want BD?

Yes, but people in this thread are already showing good uses for BDs and there's no reason to deny them since they'd be optional. I say MOAR BDs!
  8. CitizenMigraine

Why a lot of people want BD?

BD's could be used to explore a lot of these shards, too, instead of endless reading, which could lead to bigger stories. They'd be optional, as well. Everybody wins!
  9. CitizenMigraine

If Night City is an independent City State, why does South California guard it's border?

maybe it's not so much to keep Night City residents out, but to keep NUSA citizens in.
  10. CitizenMigraine

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

The ONLY way I could get behind any sort of multiplayer is if it incorporated the RPG elements of it's tabletop namesake and you play with 3 or 4 other players in a randomly selected campaign instead of a mindless battle arena clusterfuck.
  11. CitizenMigraine

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

I think what people with that mentality fail to understand is, it's not that easy for some people to simply "go outside and get laid." Experiencing stories like this allow them to remain connected to the world and I think that's pretty awesome.
  12. CitizenMigraine

Is it me, or does everyone have a raging hardon for romancing Judy?

I think the writers were trying to show contrasting personalities with the romanceable characters. Judy's more or a "behind the scenes" personality where Panam is more "out in front." River is more "down in the trenches" while Kerry is more up "on stage."
  13. CitizenMigraine

[SPOILERS] Judy DLC Idea

Figuring out how to merge two consciousnesses onto one BD and programming a Kung Fu biochip...I dunno...At the very least, maybe she comes up with a program that stimulates neural pathway regeneration through Brain Dance therapy or something to cure V.
  14. CitizenMigraine

[SPOILERS] Judy DLC Idea

No, doubt but I feel like Judy has a good foundation to build her up to rival Alt's intellect.
  15. CitizenMigraine

iirc, it's one of the optional (blue) dialogue choices that just offers additional lines of dialogue and doesn't affect the mission. It's available for both male and female V.
  16. CitizenMigraine

Who is your favourite fixer?

Mr. Hands. I'm intrigued by the potential story there. The other fixers, you kinda know who they are, where they come from. But with Mr. Hands? Why doesn't he show his face? Why can't we meet with him? What happened with his fall from grace? So much mystery, but at the same time, I feel like I...
  17. CitizenMigraine

No, it was just a map on the wall across from where you turn in your gun before you talk to the border agent.
  18. CitizenMigraine

Could be both. I just happened to notice it there.
  19. CitizenMigraine

TV Program in CP2077

I kinda feel the same way. It's like, I stated my points numerous times in attempt to improve the game. Ignoring the trolls is easy enough, but the ones that agree or, at least, move the conversation forward is like preaching to the choir. In my mind, the best thing I can do at this point is...
  20. CitizenMigraine

TV Program in CP2077

If only they spent as much time developing the rest of the game as they did on the ads
Top Bottom