Search results

+
  1. PhishPhosh

Sandra Dorsett/NightCorp and Mr. Blue Eyes mystery solved.....maybe?

Lol i just think this was a cover. Because of how characters like alt saying Johnny altered his own memories to make it look more grandios. In the source books Adam Smasher kills him. But then again even when flatlined soulkiller can be used to trap a persons soul in mikoshi, just like what...
  2. PhishPhosh

so far nothing :/ i killed her in one playthrough and let her live in another. Finished the game both times and nothing happened
  3. PhishPhosh

like i said in the video he could be a rogue AI like Mr.blue eyes. In the books, UR makes video blogs and there it states he talks about Rache BArtmoss like he knows the guy. In my theory the only reason why this could happen is if UR is actually one of the RABIDs 1616017458 here is the quite...
  4. PhishPhosh

hey thanks for the comment. hey I'm not sure we are on the same page most of the info I shared was from a Cyberpunk Red sourcebook. This is the board game cyberpunk 2077 is derived from. As of 2018 CDPR partnered or worked with R.Tailsorian games to create the source books. I'm a little...
  5. PhishPhosh

Why is The Net not really a thing?

The only rogue AI that maybe different are the RABIDs? what do you think? I'm not to educated on clones and viruses and all that stuff. But the RABIDs are defined as rogue Bartmoss clones. I agree they dont have a body in the physical plane. I'm not sure if they got it a body in the information...
  6. PhishPhosh

hulkman2456 Ayinde_Palmer CS554 quick side not tho this is great, i've read bits of BArtmoss' guide to the net and other source books. And it seems most people dont have this level of understanding. Of what is really going on. Honestly so far with our discussion I've found out more than I did...
  7. PhishPhosh

Yeah!! I agree with what you said! I just dont think it's alt. But a rogue AI nonetheless, that is controlling MBE. Unfortunately tho, there is no clear explanation for just shutting down the servers thing. I thought exactly the same thing. And quite frankly I think that's what people in the...
  8. PhishPhosh

2019 DEMO was telling the truth, you just didn't listen.

Yes, that's correct. Netwatch made it because of the rabids. It was a deterant used while netwatch was still trying to gain control of the net. From my understanding this was still the old net. Netwqtch officially gave up on the old net on 2023
  9. PhishPhosh

Who is Mr Blue Eyes? (spoilers)

I think johnny speaking sarcastically about rogue AIs is a way to introduce the idea to us. Because rogue AIs internet cyberpunk world are real. One very cool version are the R.A.B.I.Ds (roving artificial bartmoss interface drones) [...]
  10. PhishPhosh

You're on the right direction. But the old Net is still there. It's infested with R.A.B.I.Ds and ofc the virus Krash bartmoss put in the system. It's because of this virus that no one uses the old net. The black wall was created by Netwatch, but it is not meant to coupe up daemons. Netwatch...
  11. PhishPhosh

2019 DEMO was telling the truth, you just didn't listen.

You are correct that quickhacking has nothing to do with NET. However the old Net is not behind the blackwall. The blackwall was around even during old Net times
  12. PhishPhosh

[...] Alright so I was waiting to see if anyone else came to the same conclusion as myself before I decided to share what I found. I hope you guys don't think I'm cheating by using the cyberpunk red source book. But anyways here goes.. PHISHPHOSH THEORY TIME Sandra Dorsett- too many of us...
  13. PhishPhosh

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

I agree, that it's not right to get rid of what a player was able to build in the game. However, the more I read lore the more I see them replacing v with johnny. there are a few things that point in this direction. In the end all options in the point of no return for v is death.. maybe not...
  14. PhishPhosh

Who is Mr Blue Eyes? (spoilers)

there are subtle hints of Rogue AIs you are correct, Johnny says he believes they may be behind the peralez brainwashing at the end of the game. And as for your AI theory, youre correct also. I've done a ton of digging into Rogue AI's. I read a bunch oif the reference books that pertain to the...
  15. PhishPhosh

Why does Johnny hate Arasaka specifically?

In cyberpunk lore and here i refer to cyberpunk 2020 and cyberpunk red (board games, that are actually the video games prequels) it is actaully Militech who funds Johnnys group. During the bombing of Arasaka tower, the world was in the middle of the 4th corporate war. Long story short 2 oceanic...
  16. PhishPhosh

Mr. Blue Eyes speculation [SPOILERS]

YEAH! i didnt even notice i had to go through the whole footage and you are unto something!!!
  17. PhishPhosh

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

I can 100% agree that the dlc will involve the names you listed up there. I'm not sure if you guys are aware about the board game called cyberpunk red, however, it has been stated to being a prequal to the cyberpunk 2077 video game. Anyways i did some digging and found alot of details about...
  18. PhishPhosh

Mr. Blue Eyes speculation [SPOILERS]

okay so i agree there is definitely something going on. If you complete the mission dream on you find that the peralez couple is being brainwashed with a " blue neuro link substance" i'm pretty certain this is a nod to the blue eyes Mr. Blue eyes has. What i think is that, when someone is...
  19. PhishPhosh

Why is there so much cut content? [Possible Spoilers]

yeah i agree they cut out so much stuff that was shown to us. If you red the bloomberg article about it apparently the demo was faked [...]
  20. PhishPhosh

Patch 1.1 fail

i agree they broke the main story as well
Top Bottom