Search results

+
  1. satorbg

Is it too little too late?

FYI the "player dropoff" came when people simply completed the game to their satisfaction. It is not an online grindfest. Some stopped after finishing the story and others (like myself) stopped after doing everything. This is completely normal.
  2. satorbg

It just does not come together, street cred, clothes, and cars

I agree with OP and some others. Nobody reacts to anything and you have not but 5 responses that all treat your V like gutter trash, even if you're 50 street cred level 50, you own the Afterlife and have literally every car in the game. They also don't care at all if you go out butt naked. This...
  3. satorbg

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Thank you for your work! I played 200 hours already and I love the game even if it has some faults.
  4. satorbg

So they really not gonna talk to us?

This just in: https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37298/our-commitment
  5. satorbg

What’s your current favorite weapon in the game?

OK I started out with Mantis blades and used them almost exclusively until level 28 or so, when the dismember animation started getting me killed or dangerously low. Unless they get buffed I use them for story reasons, like using the electrical variant on Adam Smasher. Run of the mill I use a...
  6. satorbg

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

7. satorbg

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

So your question is: Would you rather have 12 year olds exploiting game mechanics and teabagging your corpse with their mantis blades or quality single player DLCs from one of the companies that actually employs talented writers? Hmm, that's a very complex and difficult question to answer.
  8. satorbg

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

200 hours in. I love the game! And a little victory pose. Before I understood (50 hours down the line) that I can't buy stuff from him once I've beaten him senseless :D
Top Bottom