Search results

+
  1. MikeBiazzo

Bug: Magic compass-Kambi

There's a bug when you play Magic compass and there's less than 3 cards: if you choose Kambi the card is played but without effect. I learnt this losing a beautiful match :(
  2. MikeBiazzo

Reaver hunters & Scout

Thanks guys. Some great ideas I definitly will try in other decks. I just have a NG with Olgierd and alchemist that could be more efective. For instance, with muy SK I will use surrender. Will ser how it works. Nevetheless, I really think they are the most op cards in the patch: I have so much...
  3. MikeBiazzo

Reaver hunters & Scout

This post is for discussing how to deal with these cards, because I'm always surpassed by them. There are so many ways to get copies and each one is painful. I make no distinction within the two card because they pretty do the same thing: at the end you will have another copye of Reaver hunter...
  4. MikeBiazzo

Patch Notes 10.10

They published a Hotfix, but there are not details :( The only thing i saw Is Tir Nia with Devotion for the order.
  5. MikeBiazzo

Patch Notes 10.10

And all this could be elegantly fixed as they did with Greatsword: putting a max on how much can be a card boosted.
  6. MikeBiazzo

Patch Notes 10.9

Well, you usually have both Fire Scorpion and Hefty Helge when you have a Tactic deck, so it plays as a 8 for 4, which is not bad for a filler.
  7. MikeBiazzo

Injustice

Well, I'm a free player and never had this kind of issues. You simply lost your perfect connection. Win other matches and thats all.
  8. MikeBiazzo

Patch Notes 10.8

Before patch it can only move enemies. Now it will be able to move allies as well. I think the should buff it with 1 extra body point todo.
  9. MikeBiazzo

Patch Notes 10.8

Agree with you, but I can't see how Dryad Ranger has been buffed by that change. It would be interesting if melee was an order instead of deploy. That way you could move it and use both abilities. But how it is now I see no difference.
  10. MikeBiazzo

Patch Notes 10.7

I have a sugestion for Renfri: her ability should exclude the possibility to use your leader's. Renfri: If you dind't use you leader ability ir a charge you may use Renfri's curses and blessing. It would be more balanced If It was a choice, becoming a card that gives you the versatility to use...
  11. MikeBiazzo

Gwent Black Sun (Expansion) Announced

Well, it seems NG is taking a pacific way to solve their problems. Their army is completely abandoned :giveup:
  12. MikeBiazzo

Seagull's love stealing... food. That's kind of a pirate to me.
  13. MikeBiazzo

Well, it's a card that will never exceed 13p and not always will achieve that amount, and it takes 3 turns to make all the damage (if it happens). I don't see how this is worse than a engine that could make much more points. For me is a better card than other 5p, but not something over the top.
  14. MikeBiazzo

No, it's not a fact. The fact is it CAN be a 13 for 5p, but it also can't be. Cards can have armor, shields or even be alone in the row so cataclysm wouldn't be useful. It's a good card, yes, but it's not a merely 13 for 5p. That's a fact. The scenario seems too much for me. I would prefer if...
  15. MikeBiazzo

Well it may be more or less difficult depending on the other player. But, the facts is you have to kill that card, which will not be always an option. It's not 13 points yes or yes, there is a condition where the other player is involve (he can purify the card or put a defender, for example).
  16. MikeBiazzo

Well, only if you kill the other card. And, also, damage from cataclysm don't always hit the point. I think it will be better balanced with 1 less body point. I love seeing pirates being chosen for this expansion :3
  17. MikeBiazzo

Patch Notes 9.6

No, the only condition this card has is that the leader has to be more than one charge in total, not at the moment.
  18. MikeBiazzo

PLAY RATES AND WIN RATES IN THE SEASON OF MAHAKAM (NOVEMBER 2021)

Well, you realize your statement is not really... Accurate? If there is a lot of purple, that means this faction is way better than the others. In a top like this, by definition, there is going to be always first and last positions, even if everything is balanced. You cannot expect all factions...
  19. MikeBiazzo

Not Okay. Toxic as it gets [Milva, Madoc and the Tiger]

Well, one of the points oh this game is create decks that could win. Analyze how to use the cards to have synergies, so if you encounter a difficulty you see it as a challenge you have to overcome. And that is the fun of the game: is not only playing cards, but BUILDING a deck. How could you...
  20. MikeBiazzo

Patch Notes 9.6

I think what it means is that now, you will be able to choose between all elves, no randomly. 1638802307
Top Bottom