Search results

+
  1. CrownedInFireflies

[SPOILERS] Mikoshi Choices

All endings involving Mikoshi don't make sense if you really think about it. So, V and Johnny are separated, both are digitized engrams, and V can be reinserted into the body and die in 6 months, or they can let Johnny have it with a regular life span. Alt says the body has been changed so much...
  2. CrownedInFireflies

The problem with how Cyberpunk 2077 handles clothing

RPGs are fundamentally about defining about character, and one of the ways you define character is your choice of appearance and fashion. Seemingly aware of this, when you first start Cyberpunk 2077 and enter the character creation menu, you're greeted with the text "IN NIGHT CITY, LOOKS ARE...
  3. CrownedInFireflies

[BUG] [Base PS4] Can't Complete "Cyberpsycho Sighting: Six Feet Under"

A long while ago, before patch 1.1, I defeated the cyberpsycho of this mission, but I did not loot his item drops or the shard. I wanted to come back later after increasing my level so that the loot would have better stats. When I eventually came back to finish it, the corpse and the shard...
  4. CrownedInFireflies

(Base PS4) agent saboteur gig: "BREAKING NEWS" bugged, can't be completed

The mission is to plant a tracking a device on an enemy vehicle. I did so without being detected as the bonus optional objective asked of me. I left the building, and I then had to go to a drop point to receive my reward, but there is no option to take the reward reward once I reached the marked...
Top Bottom