Search results

+
  1. Sillivanukas

Is it too little too late?

Too late? Nah, it honestly hasn't been that long. It just feels long, because lot of people have been hyperfixated on this situation. Too little? That depends what the their timeline's "multiple updates & improvements" will be. I'm not as disappointed as many here (I didn't pay too much...
  2. Sillivanukas

Why do these dystopic games never have psychiatrists?

Mmm, I’m tasting the love just from reading this!
  3. Sillivanukas

Are the romances actually thin?

This thread made me think why exactly is romance aftermath so much more disappointing when compared to for example Mass Effect and KOTOR. I think it’s because in those games the love interest characters are ones that feature prominently in the story regardless. So even if there isn’t anything...
  4. Sillivanukas

Are the romances actually thin?

Exactly. Granted, many wishlisted features are really unrealistic and unnecessary, but there isn’t anything.
  5. Sillivanukas

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Oh we were talking about CDPR’s take on open world specifically. That wasn’t clear from your statement. It’s kind of weird to say that CDPR established “essentiality” for minigames because their one open world game had one minigame, but alright then. Gwent was fun game, though, I’ll give you that.
  6. Sillivanukas

Are they? Bethesda games are pretty profilic open world games and they don’t have any?
  7. Sillivanukas

They might add something. It’s not unheard of. Mass Effect 3 expanded the ending little bit after the backlash. But I agree that they will definitely not rewrite anything already existing.
  8. Sillivanukas

Oh yeah, let’s consolidate everything to handful of big corporations and soon we don’t have to play Cyberpunk when we could live it!
  9. Sillivanukas

Character creation is bad

I mean... you kind of can. "Extensive" is just fancy marketing word and it really doesn't promise anything concrete. Nobody ever is going to market their game by saying "our character creator is basic", let's be real. :p This is something concretely a bit deceptive, though. If they directly...
  10. Sillivanukas

Totally. I don't disagree at all. But again, that's just my speculation. I don't really know if they said something besides that. EDIT: if we're complaining about character creator, what annoyed me the most that there is ridiculously limited colour palettes. Especially the hair colours seemed...
  11. Sillivanukas

That's what I'm wondering too. Although, to be fair, I didn't pay extensive attention to promotional material. I guess I understand that when they said you can modify your characters genitals, it creates this image that you can modify pretty much anything, if you can even edit something so...
  12. Sillivanukas

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

I see Judy thirst train has no breaks. I was just about to report you bunch to the horny police and send you to horny jail, but this is too wholesome. I couldn't do it.
  13. Sillivanukas

Definitely give Witcher a go! Also in my opinion Cyberpunk really isn’t a bad game, there’s lot of cool things despite the problems. So I recommend getting it eventually, but it’s probably smart move to wait a little bit for them to patch the biggest issues.
  14. Sillivanukas

Fair enough. I get it.
  15. Sillivanukas

You don’t like the game, you don’t trust CDPR even remotely when they say they will fix it. Why are you here? Why don’t you just refund the game and be done with CDPR for good? What is there to gain by nihilistic posting here? I’m not trying to get at you, I’m genuinely curious what’s the goal...
  16. Sillivanukas

Hopefully CDPR learns from this to not promise stuff. Witcher 3 was kind of their breakthrough, so development of that game flew largely under the radar. They had lot of people paying attention to their promotions this time around and they build their expectations on what they tell them. If...
  17. Sillivanukas

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you’re committed to fixing and updating the game and I’m looking forward to seeing how it will pan out. I know the atmosphere on these forums looks very hostile at times, but there is also lot of very productive feedback and suggestions. I encourage you guys...
  18. Sillivanukas

Any real sci-fi looking Katanas ingame?

I played my first playthrough with primarily using blades and waited the entire time to get thermal katana from promotional material. Well, that moment never came. I did get thermal mod for gorilla arms. Even though it was hilarious setting people on fire in the street fighting questline, I...
  19. Sillivanukas

[Spoilers] Where is the punchline?

I don't know what the plan was. The game doesn't explain that and Evelyn dies soon after, so from storytelling standpoint the whole ordeal was to just get us into deep waters and the chip into our head. I agree it's kind of disappointing, I liked Evelyn's femme fatale role and hoped it would...
  20. Sillivanukas

[Spoilers] Where is the punchline?

Well in emails to Judy, Evelyn laments that there must me more to life than what she has. And also said that if Judy helped her, she didn't have to do anything but art anymore. So probably she just wanted to sell it. I don't think foolhardiness and overambition is necessarily a plothole or bad...
Top Bottom