Search results

+
  1. D

Hotfix 1.21

Thanks CDPR. Screen space reflections are still a problem but it seems some optimisation may have helped slightly or there's been a rollback to a previous patch state, seems more likely. In a vehicle the grain and "fizz" effect that plagues pixels on the screen is immediately and blatantly...
  2. D

CDPR, PLEASE Turn Off Screen Space Reflections for PS4

I've just downloaded 1.21 and walked around night city a little and I can definitely see some improvement to the environmental physics. Its still not what it should be but for me it looks way better!! @Rubior @yamaci17 - How's it looking for you guys since 1.21? I'm still not convinced even...
  3. D

Patch 1.2

Apparently not!! Or not to the standard we want anyway. There is a post on this thread (page 4) with a picture comparing the previous patch with this one and it looks exactly the same. Same "fizzing" of the pixels effect. The patch notes say they addressed SSR so not sure why the problem still...
  4. D

Patch 1.2

I'm a little saddened about that
  5. D

Patch 1.2

Fingers crossed bro. Please report back as I'm unable to DL until next week
  6. D

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Thanks CDPR. You listened and have done well to address people's issues - no doubt a massive undertaking!! Especially given other stresses. Thanks for your dedication to the project. The game is definitely worth the effort - alot of us think and feel that. Onward and upwards!!
  7. D

Our prayers may have been answered: Improved Screen Space Reflections. Fixed issues with Screen Space Reflections and Temporal Anti-Aliasing. Fixed rendering issues when fog interacts with nearby lighting on PlayStation 4. I'm in a temporary living condition at the moment, I'm between...
  8. D

I agree. The picture quality bugs me more than the crashes. 1611666865 Also agree with this. None of my setting seems to make any difference to picture or performance . In fact, they never have. The only thing I notice that actually works in the settings is the light flare effect. I have to say...
  9. D

Unfortunately, for me, having all settings off, on, or a combination, doesn't fix the problem. My assumption then is some of the "graphics" settings are set under the hood on consoles and thus needs to be "fixed" by CDPR
  10. D

Unfortunately, there isn't a solution for us as PS4 users. It's about CDPRs implementation of the light and reflections physics. I think this can only be solved my them through optimisation implemented by updates. Sadly, its a possibility this won't ever be fixed on old gen systems and the only...
  11. D

Forced Sharpening in 1.04?

Ah well.. Sighhhh No change to the visuals but I haven't had a crash yet, so that's good I guess. I think everybody wanted more from this update but we're probably underestimating the amount of game breaking glitches and bugs they have to fix 1st before anything else. Looks like we'll have to...
  12. D

Downloading patch 1.10 as I write this.. Let's see what's changed!! 😁
  13. D

What I was able to play on release, prior to the updates, clearly did the job as I'm actually still wanting to play this game. So... fingers cross this next update makes it playable. I'm really hoping for a strong comeback which encourages future development in the game because I think "Night...
  14. D

In agreement with everyone here. I can let gameplay bugs fly (to a certain extent) , but graphical bugs are impossible for me to accept. You buy a game nowadays and you expect the game to at least "look" OK..
  15. D

I hope they ditch the SSR for consoles in the next update. I find it funny that a tester didn't notice the problem pre release. Almost makes you wonder whether they tested "current gen" consoles at all because surely, just seeing how bad it looks you'd think, yeah we need to fix that before it...
  16. D

Screen Space Reflections (SSR) on PS4

I'm with you. But for me it's less of a performance problem and more of an unbareable graphical defects problem. I'm playing on base PS4 and SSR is the single most immersion breaking thing for me. The reflections basically translate to grain and fuzz. The pixels on my screen look like a glass of...
  17. D

Does anyone experience noise or pixel grain on PS4, even with all graphic options set to off
  18. D

Hi All, I've just signed up to the forum as I'm a supporter of the game, despite the negative feedback it's currently receiving, and believe CD Project will eventually iron out all the issues to make this game one of the greats. I wanted to be apart of the discussion, so here I am. Many have...
Top Bottom