Search results

+
  1. Eucliddalexandria

Invisible Walls and Insta Flatline

Dear CP Dev Team, Don't get me wrong, I love this game but I also love to got parkour using double jump and air dash. While I understand the need to block certain areas in order to avoid game breaking issues, I do not appreciate the insta flatline protection. Just recently I've encountered...
  2. Eucliddalexandria

Regina Jones mission missing 2 [Solved]

It may be due to an "old" game but two of her missions (actually the last I got to do) do not show neither on the map nor when close to the event location: Small Man, Big Evil Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy Maybe it would be possible to fix those in retrospect as I'm sure to be not the only one...
  3. Eucliddalexandria

Camera TPP while driving

I've tested several settings but must have missed something: While driving I'd like to have the camera high up behind the car. That worked for a few seconds but then the camera moves behind the car and I have to manullay move it back with the mouse. Is there any way to lock the camera or avoid...
  4. Eucliddalexandria

I really want to stay at your house [Feedback]

I do like the idea and appreciate the Dev's attempt to implement it. However, as it is now: it is often a nuisance to interrupt what you are doing just not to disappoint your "lover" by ignoring the message, the conversation is very limited, repetitive and becomes boring soon, the messages and...
  5. Eucliddalexandria

Cyberware unequip during Firestarter

Not sure this has been reported already and it might be intentional. If you betray Songbird During the Firestarter mission, just after she turns Blackwall and knocks your down, 2 of my cyberwares are unequipped. I've encountered that with several toons now and it's always the left slot of the...
  6. Eucliddalexandria

[Spoiler] As a Netrunner: Canto Mk.6 or Quantum Tuner?

I'm struggling to decide which of the both are better suited for a Netrunner build. Yes, the Conto Mk.6 provides the awesome effect of the Blackwall Quickhack but the upload time is very long. Also it has only four quickhack slots, i.e. five quickhacks including the BWQ. I can live with the...
  7. Eucliddalexandria

More iconic weapon displays, clothes/armor for the wardrobe, appearence feedback and no auto-weapon substitute

Yes, there are still bugs like cars sunken into the tarmac, npcs floating in midair and scanner not working if you need it most but still an awesome game, no doubt here. However, there are a few points I'd like to raise: There are so many beautiful iconic weapons which have no slot in the...
  8. Eucliddalexandria

Fiery Blast (melee) and Payback (blunt) zeros dps and aps of weapons (Correction!!!)

The below is not correct (see my next post)!! I've tested that several times with different games. To reproduce the issue: Spec into Fiery Blast (Reflexes > Blades) Equip a melee weapon and check it's stats (dps & aps) Use it in combat; it may take some several kills/attacks Check the stats...
  9. Eucliddalexandria

Several BUGs after repeated playthough 1.31

Not sure this is the correct forum but here we go: Cybermods crafting recipes disappear over time. After reaching lvl 19 I've started to craft a few legendaries but ran out of materials so had to postpone further crafting. Some (many actually) hours later wanted to get back to it and "upgrade"...
  10. Eucliddalexandria

Police invulerable to cyber skills

Did "Ticket to the Major League", found the cyberpsycho, knocked him out with a system reset and got a police warrent (one star). Ok, that's not the bug (although it is one) but then I've tried to kill the police which "teleported in". None of my cyber abilities worked on them. I'm running a...
Top Bottom