Search results

+
  1. InSanor

Problems with gear leveling: Should I focus on min maxing or looking good?

Go for the looks. My V never used hats (because they all suck) and my clothing was far behind my level too, style over substance. The clothing's base armor value did not matter too much anyways, few installed armadillos and cyberware gave me more than enough bulk to survive most things just...
  2. InSanor

[SPOILERS]How would you describe Cyberpunk 2077 after 100+h?

Just reached 100h mark, not seen any of the endings or haven't got too far in the main quests. I have been doing all sorts of sidequests, gigs and whatnot while looking around to see what I can find. I've been playing with base ps4. So, shortly put: There is a solid base, a lot of really good...
  3. InSanor

hi .Can someone pin a DEX body point please :c

There is also an sidequest that'll take you there. If I remember right, you have to talk to Nix in Afterlife after completing Kold Mirage.
  4. InSanor

Top 10 Best Cyberounk Books and Novels of all Time

Virual Light by William Gibson is a good take to "normal" life of a cyberpunk citizen, where one fumble leads to a whole lot of shit. It also is a good example of how far the author could see to future, as it sports AR-glasses, something that we now could make a thing. And it was published in...
  5. InSanor

Delicious Mods:

Indeed, this has always been the case. But due to popularity of CP2077 and also due to its many issues, more and more people jumped in to modding world. I also haven't seen Nexus to be this well advertised in a while.. So my quess (and concern) is that there might be many whom jumped into the...
  6. InSanor

Delicious Mods:

I was wondering the other day that how many people had broke their game in this manner. And how many of these people are aware of it? I mean the game is full of issues, yeah, but how many had further piled up those issues by modding the game? I also wonder if this is the main reason why the...
  7. InSanor

Cyberpsycho Story/Lifepath (DLC/Lifepath/Mod?)

That is a rather common story in Nightcity. Cyberpsychosis, I mean. While it would be cool to be ex-patient or a recovering one, it would be hard to insert into this story. In 2077 they don't really seem to care about recovering people from psychosis, they just gun them down. I guess the medical...
  8. InSanor

Who Was Your Favourite Character And Why? (Potential Spoilers)

Jackie. He was the first "best friend of the MC" in a videogame that really felt like it. Which is amazing imo, as he was around such a short time in game. Usually when in a game im told that this guy is supposed to be your best friend, I'm like "Ok I guess." And if he/she dies or disappears...
  9. InSanor

looking for a cyberpunk indie game

Ah yes, the drawing style is indeed taking heavy leaning towards anime style, but I'd say its a mix of anime and western styles. Don't know much about N1RV ANN-A though, that I haven't played myself.
  10. InSanor

Dont think it has much to do with japan, but yeah bar simulator it kinda is.
  11. InSanor

As Arcafonk suggested in that list, VA-11 HALL-A gets a strong vote from me. It has nothing to do with shooting or hacking or anything you usually see in cpunk games. You just serve various people in the bar and listen to their stories. The story is really good and they nailed the feeling and...
  12. InSanor

Why did they make the actual sexual content so scarce?

The name is replayNinja, not readingNinja. Edit: let me add a bit to this. Many people here seem to have trouble in reading and comprehension here. Throwing the same "replays" and mantras to everyone, wthout reading or trying to understand what the actual point is.
  13. InSanor

Why are we getting double rewards when taking someone down and then killing them

Deus Ex had the same exact thing. It is an oversight, must be.
  14. InSanor

Smoke, smoke everywhere

Precisely! Besides smoking, I also started using drugs again due to them being everywhere in this game, alcohol too, our kids are starving since I drank all the money that we had left from christmass.. And thats not all! Now I'm also seeing my psychotherapist since my wife reported that I had...
  15. InSanor

I mean.. that's kinda harsh. No one should be forced to spend time on Tik-Tok. But still, I was refering to 18 vs AO thing. I understand that there might be some? countries where 18 is not equilevant of being an adult. Adult in the eyes of law, at least. I can't name any though.. so they must...
  16. InSanor

Consumer wise those ratings make no sense. When I look at the disc case it says 18. So if I buy games, if it says 18, I assume it to be for adults only. When buying such games here, you need to show your ids to prove your age.. so why the hell is it labeled to be for adults, treated like it is...
  17. InSanor

[SPOILERS] Soulkiller technology

Had a vague memory it being precisely in Neuro. Thanks from confirming this.
  18. InSanor

[SPOILERS] Soulkiller technology

It is the cornerstone questions of cyberpunk genre, some titles go rather deep in that, as they seek answers to it and to question of which point human has enough cyber installed that they lose their soul and/or hunanity. In one book (can't remember the name after all these years, I'm sorry...
  19. InSanor

Done, did not fix the issue in the game though. Where can I send the customer ticket that this quick fix did not work?
  20. InSanor

Hah, true. I'm as most men, I never grew up. Tits are always nice and fart jokes funny. But lets put your assumptions of my maturity aside, as it really is beside the point and borderline stupid throw from your part. Now, tell me now in what point did I say that everyone should be naked? Aside...
Top Bottom