Search results

+
  1. ReneAensland

Why do they do it?

They clearly stated money was no worries. There are plenty of interviews and plenty of people who spoke out and said money was literally no issue here. Especially since the Gov also funded them.
  2. ReneAensland

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I don't have to be Gordon Ramsey to know this pasta is undercooked. I don't have to be a game Dev to know this game isn't complete and underdeveloped.
  3. ReneAensland

As I sat pondering Cyberpunk 2077

We received about 20% of what was advertised. Covid is not responsible.
  4. ReneAensland

Attention to Detail

CTRL+C then CTRL+V isn't "spending time into a smaller detail." It almost takes literally 2 minutes.
  5. ReneAensland

Lets just be realistic... and look to the sequel.

I'll never purchase another CDPR game/product ever again. They are now on my EA, Bethesda, Ubisoft list.
  6. ReneAensland

radio music while walking/running around

Watch_Dogs had it. I'm still so.......MIND BOGGLED how older games did things better than Cyberpunk. The simple things aren't in this game.
  7. ReneAensland

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

They're ignoring all content requests. They're only hell bent on making it run smoother on last gen consoles. That's it.
  8. ReneAensland

Game longevity - much shorter than expected!

I honestly believe they used Witcher 3 as an excuse to make a really short game.
  9. ReneAensland

NPCD cops off their mind...

Because this game was released 2 years before it should have. Everything seems incomplete. It's a joke. You can shot a gang member, to behind a cop and have them shoot the cops and the cops will do nothing. Then you stand too close to the cops and they'll be on your ass afterwards.
  10. ReneAensland

Why was the voodoo boys and the animals so under used?

I didn't like how Brigitte was so needed......then died 5 minutes later. ok
  11. ReneAensland

Anybody actually bothering with these updates?

Nope, I will not re-install the game until they've added life into Night City. It's dead, you can't go in many places. Can't go into Gomorrah, can't have a plethora of JoyToys over at your place. You cannot purchase homes...it's just. Frustrating.
  12. ReneAensland

Exploring is kinda pointless

You have no idea how this pissed me the F'K off.
  13. ReneAensland

CDPR, you are making it hard to love this game

Why? Because this game was released 2 years before it needed to.
  14. ReneAensland

A statement made by CDPR regarding Keanu Reeves mod is concerning

It's just a mod, I don't understand why it's such a big deal. It's not official. It made me laugh though, I never knew about this until today.
  15. ReneAensland

Show us your setup!

All this, and it still runs at 1080P on PS5. Whatever. Even have a full surround sound.
  16. ReneAensland

A statement made by CDPR regarding Keanu Reeves mod is concerning

LOL! They used Johnny as the male JoyToy. Oh my God that's hilarious. LOL!
  17. ReneAensland

City covered in fog since 1.1

Was the fog added to decrease view distance in hopes to improve performance? Is the view distance a lot shorter?
  18. ReneAensland

Child NPC's and cyberware...

I highly doubt they thought about it for more than 2 seconds. They probably thought.... "Yeah, this looks cool heh."
  19. ReneAensland

What could be inside the huge skyscrapers?

I remember Patrick K Mills the Senior Quest Designers stated that stores will be opened. You see that store with the OPEN sign? You can go inside. See Gomorrah? You can go inside. The lie detector determined that was a lie.
  20. ReneAensland

ESSENTIAL FEATURES that still MISSING on patch 1.1

Yes! The driving through mud is just horrible programming. I honestly thought it was like...cement, or a flat tire but nope. Just terrible programming.
Top Bottom