Search results

+
  1. RichieMcG

Patch 1.1 crashes my entire PC

Sorry I was away for a few days, have you sorted out your issue? The only other suggestion I had was to restart a fresh game and see if it works and/or try one of your earlier save games. I've had corrupt saves in other games screw things up. Anyway, hope you're sorted
  2. RichieMcG

Patch 1.1 crashes my entire PC

I have exactly the same specs and I haven't experienced any crashing. GPU is till running on Nvidia driver 460.89 and not the latest 461.09, all other chipset drivers are at the latest build, same with windows. Sorry if you already done this but you could try verify your software via gog or...
  3. RichieMcG

Patch 1.1

If you have an issue caused by the new patch make sure you report it as a bug. I don't think just posting about here will get the attention to the devs, same to the people moaning about missing features, either open a ticket as a bug/feature request or email the company. Far more productive and...
  4. RichieMcG

Was rewatching the E3 2019 Trailer. T-Bug and Cinematic

I hardly watched any trailers to be honest. As previously mentioned here and other posts, the cinematic trailers (know as 'rushes') are there to pick up interest of either players or investors. Unless I'm watching an expo and the game is being demonstrated by the presenter, then take everything...
  5. RichieMcG

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Thanks for the update, I can appreciate the struggles you had in regards to development and testing due to the COVID-19 situation. The company I worked at also ran into some major problems on release due to the adoption of remote working. It's not a simple as people think and it takes a bit of...
  6. RichieMcG

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

I think there a lot of scope for multiplayer but that could be a separate game in itself. A Trauma Team co-op would be fun, . Cyberpunk was all about the Night City when I played it (the rpg that is) You start a mission together and then it ends up with the half the city against you. Night City...
  7. RichieMcG

So uh, How many hours you clocked in at yet?

I'm referring to what is mentioned here. https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/so-the-dev-leak-info-is-debunked.11070761/ A mess means I will probably have no life outside the game for a while....
  8. RichieMcG

So uh, How many hours you clocked in at yet?

I've clocked over 100 hours according to gog. I did have a few days break for New Year to visit family. If they go the direction that's been rumoured on other forums, then I'll be a mess. I bought Death Stranding in the sale as it has Cyberpunk 2077 crossover update. So I'm also playing by proxy....
  9. RichieMcG

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

Let's hope this is true, the game in its present form feels like a framework that supports a truly awesome game. It needs to be finished.
  10. RichieMcG

Why the person above you should be banned

Ban for bumping this thread and keeping it alive... doh!!!
  11. RichieMcG

Cyberpunk 2077 2.0?

Definitely agree with you there. I really love the world they have created and I want to be able to interact with it more. There is a bounty of potential in this and I am sure they are well aware of it. I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do with it. I played Cyberpunk as an RPG when...
  12. RichieMcG

Cyberpunk 2077 2.0?

I voted for the "Hello Games mode" ON and make the game as close as possible to the promises even if takes years. Reading the previous posts I can understand that it's probably a big unrealistic ask but with the income generated so far, they can certainly afford to. I'm guessing that they will...
Top Bottom