Search results

+
  1. MUNDANE.GOG

Crafting Through NPCs

Hmmm... 16 might be a good option too... Imma check it out. Thank you for all the inputs everyone!
  2. MUNDANE.GOG

Crafting Through NPCs

Thanks for clarifying this! Did you go all in or just to 18 and get Legendary crafting capabilities?
  3. MUNDANE.GOG

Crafting Through NPCs

I'm fairly new here, and its quite possible I've missed old threads regarding this topic... But... Are there NPCs out there that can craft/upgrade weapons or armors for you? Pretty sure I've read in one of CDPRs marketing materials that you can do this through NPC/in-game vendors, but the...
  4. MUNDANE.GOG

cyberpsycho sighting bloody ritual (Mission broken)

Sorry to hear that bud. Admittedly, this game has a lot of glitches and bugs. But it has gotten better compared to how it was released on day 1. I have seen this for myself, considering I am on my second run already and am 141 hours into the game. And you are right, the game has some weaknesses...
  5. MUNDANE.GOG

cyberpsycho sighting bloody ritual (Mission broken)

I found that approaching the quest from the front is key. Follow your markers and drive up to the location. Do not jump in from the roof of nearby buildings. I nearly entered cyberpsychosis myself when the game wouldn't let me finish this quest on my second run as the Cyberpsycho wouldn't come...
Top Bottom