Search results

+
  1. Yraggul66

Important Update

To me this seems like the perfect excuse for any amount of stuff to "go wrong" from this point on. It's the perf excuse: "Oh look! We've been acked! Ackers! Ackers!"
  2. Yraggul66

What is alcohol for and what of the cops outside my front door?

Same...only i was never cute....
  3. Yraggul66

What is alcohol for and what of the cops outside my front door?

Cops are reading that guy his rights, all of them, you know the year being 2077 and all that, people have many many MANY rights when/if they're arrested......who knows, they might be reading him his lefts too, not only his rights, who can tell for sure
  4. Yraggul66

Is this bug intentional?

I doubt it, there were too many features like this one to miss them, ever, but who knows, you might be right...not.
  5. Yraggul66

Is this bug intentional?

It's not a bug, it's a feature
  6. Yraggul66

What did you like the most about Cyberpunk 2077 ?

The marketing.
  7. Yraggul66

What game are you currently playing

Empire Of Sin
  8. Yraggul66

What's your end game stats?

Yes, exactly, i tried the netrunner build too but it was so op that even at int 6 on my first char it broke the game with Ultimate quickhacks. I'd rather slash, shoot and bonk than hit 2 keys and everyone's dead......who knows, maybe i'll try a max int build on my 3rd playthrough but i doubt it...
  9. Yraggul66

So how many cc would this bike have? thank you CDPR.

Could be anything from a 600cc to a 1000, maybe 1200cc; on the other hand, seeing how it's an Arch maybe it's the 2032cc custom they're using; judging by this pic, the engine looks too small compared to the frame to be anything larger than 1000-1200 cc. Just my 3 cents.
  10. Yraggul66

Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

This was the first and last game i ever pre ordered. NEVER AGAIN. Oh and about the OP's question....... Ahahahahahahahah Muahahahahahahaha ROFL!
  11. Yraggul66

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

Ooooooh, i get it, i'm insane when i notice unfinished things all over this "masterpiece"; it's only the unrealistic expectations that i had, (or as one blatant and active shill said: "What cut content!? They're not responsible for people imagining things") no cut content, there was no content...
  12. Yraggul66

What's your end game stats?

Male V Street Kid, first playthorugh, and yes, i know i fucked this one up really bad. Body: 18 Int: 6 Cool: 12 Tech ability: 20 Reflexes: 15 Female V Corpo, second playthrough Body: 18 Int: 3 Cool: 12 Tech ability: 20 Reflexes: 18
  13. Yraggul66

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Male V and Female V!
  14. Yraggul66

Why does it have to end at Level 50?

Oh yeah, skills yes, lvl cap no, it's set at 50. Skills depend on attribute lvl so you can have a 20 Body attribute with 5 Athletics skill level and 3 street brawler skill lvl but 20 annihilation skill lvl because you use shotguns and lmgs as main weapons. Yes the skils you can levelup after...
  15. Yraggul66

Can't drop/stash Iconic ( ! ) marked clothing [spoiler] - PC

Yeah, i thought about this too seeing how i can craft Comrade's Hammer again and again and it's an iconic named weapon but i wasn't sure about anything, you know you can never really tell what's a feature and what's a glitch in this game atm; but yeah, thank you for confirming. Yup, i loaded a...
  16. Yraggul66

I know what you mean, been playing on very hard for 300 hours and if i don't pay attention at lvl50 with a full legendary equip, full cyberware and recrafted lvl 50 legendary weapons, some mob somewhere will one shot me, which is a good thing, i love a challenge but......no but, there's no way...
  17. Yraggul66

Can't drop/stash Iconic ( ! ) marked clothing [spoiler] - PC

The only thing Johnny related i could stash was the weapon; maybe they fixed that one under the radar but i doubt it. Oh yeah, need to mention that i was playing a 20 Tech Ability char, took all items Johnny related to legendary, i had 3 versions of each(rare/blue;epic/purple;legendary/gold)and...
  18. Yraggul66

Yeah it's so that you can have different builds over multiple playthroughs. I don't like it too much myself seeing as i'm playing a no mix/max attributes hybrid with perks from all skill trees build, the only attribute i don't put points in is intelligence (left it at 3 this time, had it at 6...
  19. Yraggul66

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

The fact that for once someone, some company, some dev studio, ANY dev studio put the PC platform above all else means alot to me. In my eyes this is CDPR's saving grace and the fact that the game was released DRM free. I can overlook everything else, the half told truths, the bugs, even the...
Top Bottom