Search results

+
  1. Scnder

Legendary Crash (River's Gun) is Unsellable/Indestructable/Unremovable

Crafting legendary version of it didn't consume the epic version so I was able to craft many.
  2. Scnder

Crafting - Iconic weapons, Technical Ability & the Crafting Skill

In my opinion, you don't get specs for each iconic you acquire. You get higher quality specs but not itself. Maybe this is an error I encountered in my gameplay but it is what it is. I am not able to craft some iconics because it needs lower quality versions of them and there are no specs for...
  3. Scnder

Legendary Crash (River's Gun) is Unsellable/Indestructable/Unremovable

So, River gave me his gun which I'm glad but there is one small problem. The gun itself can be destroyed but once you craft legendary version of it, it can not be destroyed nor sold. So, I crafted 10 of this weapon to use the one with the best stats but I can not get rid off the other ones now...
  4. Scnder

Lack of Clothing Option in the Game

It is rather limitation on viable clothing options. Because you need mod slots in cloths for effectiveness, most of them are useless because of this.
  5. Scnder

Weapon mods - How?

Also if you have the specs, you can craft weapon mods (and clothing mods), you don't have to buy them. You can craft damage, crit chance and crit damage mods to apply.
  6. Scnder

Crafting - a suggestion

This should be a feature
  7. Scnder

Turning off Quest Markers

I agree. Map can be better. Early in the game there are so many icons in the map you can't find what you are looking for. There can be a filter too for example if I need to know where are all the gunsmiths.
  8. Scnder

Crafting - Iconic weapons, Technical Ability & the Crafting Skill

My crafting is 20. You can not craft some of the iconic weapons without having previous versions of them. For example you can not craft Epic Widowmaker without having Rare Widowmaker and there isn't an option to craft Rare Widowmaker either. But you can craft some other iconic weapons if they...
  9. Scnder

Skippy not in inventory when trying to stash it.

Yeah, this should be solved immediately. Some items have this FEATURE which is frustrating.
  10. Scnder

What are these symbols/icons?

I don't think they mean anything at all.
  11. Scnder

Every single enemy kill me in one shot!

Even the low threat enemies one shot you?
  12. Scnder

Stealth in this game is ridiculously bad

Quickhacks are for defeating the enemy without combat so there should be a delay for them to come and look for you. It is reasonable I think.
Top Bottom