Search results

+
  1. darknight828

I want to loot NPC clothes

hey i cdpr can you add it in a update to make it were if we kill a npc that is not part of the story or mission/side quest we can loot there clothes off them? Because the clothes you get most of them are not that good looking like you could make it to were when you kill them and get the clothes...
  2. darknight828

Can Cyberpunk 2077 get console Mod Support Skyrim Style?

hey cdprojektred are you planning to add mod support for xbox and ps5 ? It would be cool if you did and have it be like how Skyrim and fallout are and on the plus side it would make the game last longer on xbox/ps5 more people would play it and it would fix issues in the game that would pop up...
  3. darknight828

The only way to fix the game is leaving it Open Source to Mod Community

Do you guys think they will add mod support for xbox and PlayStation that's if they do like what bethesda uses for the elder scrolls and fallout game's for me i hope they do because like some people have said mods keep the game going for years and some mods fix things and playing with mods is...
  4. darknight828

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hey i have some ideas if it can happen i and many others would love it if xbox and playstation could get mod support like they have for skyrim and fallout 4 it would make the game last for years😊 And i know nudity has been talk about all ready but i have a idea for that you could have the...
  5. darknight828

Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

one suggestion i have is to add mod support for xbox one/ series x and ps4/5 because they have them on skyrim and fallout 4 on xbox and ps and as old as those games both are still being played and plus if you do add mod support to them it will make the game last longer so CDPR please add...
  6. darknight828

Female clothing: not 2077, rather 1977. Or worse. CDPR please do something! ;)

more sexy clothing options would be nice to i want to wear what the people are wearing at the place were judy is at and some of the npcs that i see walking around and in joytoy :)
  7. darknight828

Large Breast Size when clothed is actually Small Breast Size.

i'am 100% with you guys on the clothes thing were when you pick the "Large Breasts" and then once you put on any clothes that are tops they go small i hope they fix it :)
  8. darknight828

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

here are my suggestion's some of what i say i have said in other post's 1. more character customization for v in-game like a npc in the world that you can go to for more body types,heir style's,eye color's, and cyberwear that shows up on v's body etc. 2.uncensor the nudity like in the sex...
  9. darknight828

Where are all the sexy outfits?

i'am with you all were are the sexy outfits i wish you could kill the npc that is not part of a quest/ main story and kill them and take the outfit because there is npc's that have sexy outfits on them like in the joytoy places and walking around night city that i'am like hey that's a nice...
  10. darknight828

What would Fix the game for you?

hey guys and cd projekt red here is what i think would fix the game for me and some other people 1.more character customization options for v in-game so i can pick more body types/eyes etc. you get my point 2.better AI like with the cops and stuff 3.wall running when you have mantis blades equip...
  11. darknight828

Why did they make the actual sexual content so scarce?

do you guys think they will give us back the nudity in the places were they censored it? because the place's that they did it to look's so out of place like the joytoy place etc. because i payed $60 for a mature adult game and it just feels like that's not what we got:( but i'am not saying its...
  12. darknight828

Why did they make the actual sexual content so scarce?

I like the game so far cd projekt rd but you need to add more adult stuff and some things that are not so there they are 1. more nudity etc. because you did say that nudity is important all you have to do is just put it in the places that fits and makes sense here are some places that need...
Top Bottom