Search results

+
  1. JFrancesco

La Chingona Dorada

Don't quote me on this but I think they count as seperate weapons. You can always save and try it out for yourself.
  2. JFrancesco

PS4 SLI / Crossfire ?

If you're asking a question like this, it's probably above your level.
  3. JFrancesco

Are all tires bulletproof in 2077?

Considering the Car AI is based on a specific path and not at all that dynamic, I doubt they will ever have BP tyres.
  4. JFrancesco

Steam refund

AFAIK, The refund policy was solely due to bugs/damage limitation/gesture of goodwill not because you played and didn't enjoy the game. Giving a refund under those circumstances would be like saying CDPR lied to you and mis-sold you the game and with the current legal challenges their faced...
  5. JFrancesco

[CDPR co-founder] Marcin Iwinski spoke...

@OP This is how I felt as soon as I saw the video. Owning up and saying sorry is nothing unless it's backed up by action. It's understandable that CDPR want to fix the bugs first and foremost but I can't help with feeling let down by the game we were given compared to what we were promised. I...
  6. JFrancesco

Optimizing the Ricochet gameplay.

I primarily play using power weapons and ricochet seems pointless to me, if only to aim at the floor for damage bonuses when directly enaged with an enemy. Tagging enemies and having a marker is a good idea, would definitely give it some usefulness. What about if you could tag enemies using...
  7. JFrancesco

All objects in Cyberpunk 2077 are SLIPPY and create momentum

I use this all the time, helps me get from point a to b quickly when It's close enough that I don't need a car. You can use it on almost any object as long as you catch the side of it. (Curbs are useful) Not a big deal, but it is annoying when you're on trash and go flying. Or the instant death...
  8. JFrancesco

do u use Stash Trunk ?

I'm sure it is there on Jackie's bike, towards the bottom of the body. Whether it actually works like you said I don't know. -Edit- Just checked. It is there, bit finicky to get the prompt to show but unfortunately doesn't store anything at all.
  9. JFrancesco

Can't see jack shit while draving 1st person

Third person camera really breaks the immersion for me. They really need to adjust the sensitivity, height/fov and the fact I can't see anything when trying to reverse in first person.
  10. JFrancesco

Two things I'd like to see

I'm sure right now as far as features go, this would be very low priority. A useable closet seperate from your stash would be cool though.
  11. JFrancesco

What do you think about the future of modding capability?

Unfortunately I fear it may go down the same path as KC: Deliverance. They released mod tools so late into the games life cycle that modders didn't pick it up and players moved on. I say this because while cyberpunk is a fun game, there isn't enough interaction with the world and things to...
Top Bottom