Search results

+
  1. A

Game Difficulty - will Cyberpunk ever be made remotely challenging?

Same thing happens with netrunning on the highest difficulty. The beginning is pretty hard, needed to use granades a lot, and by lvl 20 i was killing everything with a Ping and a Shock or Contagion. By the end of the game was a Suicide hack galore and the problem was to not being too...
  2. A

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

As I see it, the game is just not finished. When I hear cdpr talking about the performance issues and the bugs it kinda makes me sad, as it does when I hear ppl talking about "promises". I don't care much about expectations (I'm not saying it's not important or anything, could also be very...
  3. A

On the positive note, Music is an absolute banger

The music is the highlight of this game.
  4. A

Bloomberg Report, 2018 Demo was almost entirely fake.

In light of the article, if true, the "apology" video sounds absolutely shameless
  5. A

If you could make an existing character a romance option in future DLC...

my answer is in this screenshot I took the other day XD
  6. A

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

I'm not a customer
  7. A

[Video] Male romance with Judy & River was cut out of the game.

Maybe it has been said before but, since you can choose your voice independently from your gender, don't they have to record everything in masculine and feminine voice in case you do a female V with a masculine voice and vice versa?
  8. A

The story doesn't explain this about Relic (SPOILER!)

So, here is how I understood the whole thing. The relic as it appears in the game doesn't revive people. It's on "Write only" mode. So the idea seems to be that if you put it in a empty vessel, let's say a braindead clone, it override the brain with the chip construct and inhabits the body. So...
  9. A

The motivation for everything that happened. (MAX spoilers)

So, here is my 2 cents as I have understood the story so far regarding the chip, minus the plot twist I think it's hidden in the past. Saburo Arasaka in 2023 uses soulkiller to interrogate Johnny on why he nuked his tower and where he got the nukes, then locks him up in Mikoshi because fuck you...
  10. A

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

I don't know if it has been said before but, expanding on the original post, another thing that really made me think at a "V finding a cure" DLC was Nomad ending with the Panam romance. The ending itself sees V and Pan going away together, but then while the credits are rolling Panam leaves you...
Top Bottom