Search results

+
  1. Xavynius

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

OH, LOOK! ANOTHER AMAZING IDEA CDPR WILL DO NOTHING ABOUT! Damn these make my CPU wet.
  2. Xavynius

More character related content?

where is it!? also, cool profile pic.
  3. Xavynius

More character related content?

After 5 months of the release, Judy is still my favorite part of the game, and with the newest patch 1.2 and bash of info that CDPR had released in the past week or so, I've been really wondering if characters like her would have any extensions, what so ever? There's a huge list of small...
  4. Xavynius

[๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ค๐—จ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง] ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—๐—จ๐——๐—ฌ.

HOW. THE. FUCK. ? Seems like a model swap, but damn, this made me think about how fucking awesome would it be if you could do more, if you could talk Judy into trying the Nomad life for you two to just chill together by the fire hugged like that. CDPR how dare you. :(((
  5. Xavynius

I agree with you, I wrote something similar a few replies back, but it's probably lost down all the others. But yeah, I feel like in that specific scenario, gender should not limit your chances of being with someone, and I do agree that the best way to do it would have been to have each partner...
  6. Xavynius

Makes me wonder how fucked could it get morally for you, if you actually had the chance to slide it after Jackie's passing.
  7. Xavynius

[CDPR co-founder] Marcin Iwinski spoke...

I agree with you soo much. I can handle most bugs I experience in games (unless they are completely game braking or straight up immersion ruining), and when, before the release, I heard about the bugs, I was literally so unbothered just because it doesn't take as much from the game for me, and I...
  8. Xavynius

[CDPR co-founder] Marcin Iwinski spoke...

And he didn't mention anything about Judy, I know I'm boring AF at this point, but just tell me if I shall start crying, or there's actual hope. :| As for actual apology, I do respect it, they decided to stand up and address the situation, unlike Hello Games, but he didn't say anything about...
  9. Xavynius

Thank you for the reference, I missed my Niko. I shall definitely turn that game on after all these years in Los Santos. That was 2008 and without even thinking about it, you'd get a call from characters to hang-out. And I swear I love GTAIV (more than even GTAV (2013)), but those characters...
  10. Xavynius

Oh my, me too and I'm well aware of how weird it may sound, but seeing that 'Judy Alvarez sent you a message'' had me smiling like a child. I mean, yeah, I expect the romance partners to have the most dialogue in any hangout system they decide to implement, but I see myself calling Takemura or...
  11. Xavynius

E X A C T L Y . Tho, I'm worried a little at this stage, with so many features missing, it would take a month of recording to fill all the missing content in. I mean, either a companion or hangouts system, or even other side quests and additional dialogue after the 'Pyramid Song', there just...
  12. Xavynius

Hahaha, thank you for your offer, appreciated, tho I'd like to avoid any possible fetishes.
  13. Xavynius

Sure, but again, it's not just a one character, one side-quest, also, it's still technically an RPG in some aspects, it does depend on the way they want to go about it, and trust me, I'd be more than glad to get what I desire.
  14. Xavynius

I know, I saw it, and with all due respect, I personally don't really trust them. I mean if you take a look at all the things they said, we would be diving in the deepest RPG since Oblivion, with a world so real and responsive, you'd forget you are playing a game... I don't see any of it as a...
  15. Xavynius

[๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ] ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜‡ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป?

I just had to write about this, despite my love for Judy, and interest in her side-quest, the one that blew me away with mystery was the side quest involving the Perez family, and the weird situation they ended up in. The side quest ends with you confronting Jefferson, having a choice to...
  16. Xavynius

Oh my Christ, EXACTLY. I have that problem of attaching to fictional characters, it's the reason why The Last Of Us is my favorite game (along with it's sequel), and Judy now is just so cool (to me personally, as everyone got their taste, and I believe that's what makes this game special, I...
  17. Xavynius

I don't get the people asking for more 'sex' or 'romance' scenes, like, if you actually wanna watch sex you got so many websites on it, I want my in-game relationships to feel good and make sense, and weird animated sex is not part of it (kudos to CDPR as all 'romance scenes' I had actually made...
  18. Xavynius

You do realize that the main narrative can not be affected with upcoming DLCs? I mean story is there, in the game, you can't expect them to add DLC and characters which involvement would tie to the main narrative because it otherwise ruins it. And I disagree, I rather have more depth to the...
  19. Xavynius

I didn't expect my post to blow up like this, I must add that she is still my favorite character, and I really enjoyed every moment with her. A guy above proposed an actress and a comedian named Judy, and I feel like the one in game is a combination of two. I really loved her dialogue and...
Top Bottom