Search results

+
  1. ivigraf

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Ok some time ago I mentioned I wanted to see puzzles with Judy.. but apparently this company that makes one is aiming for different content .. like https://goodloot.pl/produkt/cyberpunk-2077-valentinos-puzzles-1500,1838 - don't get me even started :(.. so I'm eager to do my own Judy puzzle for...
  2. ivigraf

Valentine's Day coming.. would be amazing to add something romantic for that day... CDPR pretty pleaseeee :giveup:
  3. ivigraf

Yeah.. I was also a little disappointed with that smoking during sex scene.. small detail but still.. as V I didn't want to smoke.. I also tried to refuse Judy cigarette but couldn't :( wish she could stop smoking :giveup:
  4. ivigraf

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

Guys.. I talked to Good Loot Puzzle (https://goodloot.pl/kategoria/puzzle/cyberpunk-2077) .. they make game puzzles.. from Cyberpunk also.. and I sugested Judy and Panam of course.. and they don't have such plans for now.. but they are open for sugestions and want some pictures.. so u know what...
  5. ivigraf

Guys.. I talked to Good Loot Puzzle (https://goodloot.pl/kategoria/puzzle/cyberpunk-2077) .. they make game puzzles.. from Cyberpunk also.. and I sugested Judy and Panam of course.. and they don't have such plans for now.. but they are open for sugestions and want some pictures.. so u know what...
  6. ivigraf

Patch 1.1, when?

Because every day without nothing new from Judy is a wasted day:LOL: :giveup: so hoping even for few new text messages :cry:
  7. ivigraf

guys u seen this https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/check-out-these-concept-art.11075069/ ? tried to find Judy.. but got only this now I wonder who is responsible for the creation of Judy..
  8. ivigraf

Didnt realise how well Female Vs butt looks in shorts :P

:LOL: yesterday I found legendary trousers and I was like.. damn I look good.. wish to have such an a.. in real life :LOL:
  9. ivigraf

thanks :giggle: it was made in a spur of a moment .. wish to have something with Judy ... I'm a puzzle freak I hope one day they will make puzzles with Judy .. they should have.. instead of that hand or clothing styles :giveup:
  10. ivigraf

Did you like what you experienced with CP2077?

BIG YES.. and I hope it will last for many many years to come because there are limitless ways to develop this game more.. and I can't wait to spend more time with it.. that's my escape from real life.. alongside with puzzles :giggle:
  11. ivigraf

all this wait is killing me... so I made myself a keychain and bracelet to brighten my day :giggle: now gimme more Judy :LOL:
  12. ivigraf

Check Out These Concept Art

woaaa.. amazing.. thank you for this.. and started looking for Judy.. no Judy :cry:
  13. ivigraf

Would you play romantic-themed DLC?

more romance time ? yea of course I wanna :giveup: but it doesn't mean it has to be big DLC.. it may be something smaller.. just to give such options.. I'm putting so much hope in this game that one day we will have everything we want ;) They really can update this city.. this game with so many...
  14. ivigraf

Gender-free Romance Petition

again... NOPE... I just had to find this on youtube: :LOL:
  15. ivigraf

Gender-free Romance Petition

Nope.. love that our romance options have sex orientations
  16. ivigraf

Takemura Dlc

well to he honest I didn't save him in my first run... but I still think that this option is open.. like he could save himself.. or arasaka keep him in custody.. well I never found a body.. so the door is open :) and if that would be the case it might even change his attituide towards arasaka...
  17. ivigraf

Takemura Dlc

but he love only arasaka :shrug:
  18. ivigraf

200+ hours need more Cyberpunk 2077!

Yes please ... I have played 223h and also want moreee.. everything that was said before... MORE.. but Judy especially ;)
  19. ivigraf

Ukończone 100%

ooo to też moja pierwsza gra na 100% :giggle: .. osiągnięcia jakieś takie realne były do ugrania to się udało :) też trochę druga postać pomogła - ale nie wiele.. znacząca większośc mojego czasu w grze to jedna postać.. którą aktualnie staram się wymaxować w umiejętnościach .. w oczekiwaniu na...
Top Bottom