Search results

+
  1. R

Offering my services

Offering my services as a voice for any mission creators which im assuming will be in effect with this new modding tool. I am an actor who has appeared in various productions TV and film. Also in terms of this RedMod im still unable to get the gear symbol to show up on the Red launcher however...
  2. R

Mature DLC suggestion.

I was speaking to my GF and explaining why Cyberpunk had so much censoring with regards to the violence and sex on display. She suggested that because it's a fictional city and therefore strictly fantasy, why not ramp up the dystopian themes of humans as commodities whereby we sell our bodies...
  3. R

I am saving my first playthrough for when the game is fixed

Hello, I was wondering if anyone else was preserving their 1st gameplay playthrough or it was just me? I would be interested to know if you have been tempted to dive in yet? So far nothing really makes me feel like i'm missing out.
  4. R

Anyone heard this radio interview with Jackie Welles (Jason Hightower)?

i stumbled on this radio interview with the actor that plays Jackie, there is some interesting points that he makes in the show regarding CP2077. He started the V/O work three years ago over a course of about 2 years and this would imply that the montage is either going to release as a prequel...
Top Bottom