Search results

+
  1. Realgametester

Anybody have solution to too low difficulty?

Why would I do that? 1613247219 This person gets it
  2. Realgametester

They created the choices, therefore they are responsible regardless of what the players choose.
  3. Realgametester

The players don't make the OP God characters, the developers do. It is their responsibility to ensure game balance and challenge. If a player makes an OP God character and this causes the game to be easy that is the DEVELOPER'S fault NOT the player's fault. Any self imposed restrictions...
  4. Realgametester

The game is simply not difficult. Putting self imposed rules on yourself doesn't make the game itself more difficult. If you place self imposed rules to make the game more challenging then more power to you, but game difficulty shouldn't be the player's responsibility.
  5. Realgametester

This game is a perfect example of the mishandling of a vertical progression system. Personally I don't think that a vertical progression system is appropriate for an open world RPG single player game. You would see vertical progression more in MMOs. Unless they completely reconstruct the...
  6. Realgametester

I will never forgive CDPR for the Mackinaw.

Yes, but it isn't possible to reset my level or anything so what am I supposed to do when I get to level 50? I chose to embrace the slaughter
  7. Realgametester

I will never forgive CDPR for the Mackinaw.

Here is my preferred method for completing the Sinnerman quest
  8. Realgametester

What's your favorite vehicle so far?

Quadra Type-66 "Cthulhu"
  9. Realgametester

Mantis Blades lock you into animations

There are more issues with the kill animation. It doesn't actually count as a "kill" Therefore: You don't receive experience It doesn't proc the Heal-on-Kill Cyberware It doesn't proc the Cold Blood buff It doesn't proc the buff from the Death Bolt perk Since you'll eventually always one-shot...
  10. Realgametester

New Game Roadmap?

I would bet that CDPR is focused on getting the game back on the Sony store. Don't be surprised if the next patch is exclusive to the console experience
  11. Realgametester

i wish the game had more repercussions for wiping out gangs

Imagine killing every gang member and making the entire city safer for all citizens, then getting attacked by NCPD for standing slightly too close to a crime scene
  12. Realgametester

You're playing this game wrong!

With the right gear/perks/cyberware you can face tank enemies provided they are not above your level. (orange or red for example) At max level you can slaughter waves of MaxTac officers with a katana until they just stop spawning and your warrant stars reset
  13. Realgametester

Two things I don't get about NCPD

The police system is hilariously broken. I would give anything to hear a developer even attempt to defend it. They will spawn directly behind you regardless of where you are. They will spawn multiple enemies including fully levelled MaxTac officers. However, if you are strong enough to kill...
  14. Realgametester

favourite gun so far?

The Overture and its Iconic variants are all awesome. I believe that Crash can get the highest headshot multiplier making it marginally more effective in the sneak attack headshot playstyle. Although my favorite gun is probably Doom Doom. That thing is pure insanity from a DPS perspective...
  15. Realgametester

It isn't
  16. Realgametester

Nekotama, useless

I prefer the Ashura, aiming is for peasants
  17. Realgametester

You can get your defense to the point of feeling nearly invincible, even on very hard difficulty. Unless you face enemies at a higher level than you. I don't know what it is exactly, but there is an enemy damage scaling based on level. If you face yellow or below enemies though you shouldn't be...
  18. Realgametester

Totally agree
Top Bottom