Search results

+
  1. gorkastro

Patch 1.2

Yes, yes, very nice patch
  2. gorkastro

Patch 1.1

This cannot be taken as patch 1.1 in any way. fix just a few things, it should be considered as a hotfix, please stop lying.
  3. gorkastro

Broken promises

Nothing more to say
  4. gorkastro

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

The problem is that you promised one game and sold another.
  5. gorkastro

A mod discovers inaccessible areas of Cyberpunk 2077

The community of modders is finding a great number of opportunities and curious discoveries in Cyberpunk 2077. It is no longer just changing a few things, or allowing the camera to reveal what the game would be like in the third person. Beyond the limits imposed in the city, there are things...
  6. gorkastro

Missing content would be added with DLC

Taken from a thread where supposed CDPR developer was speaking anonymously: This is still very hush hush, but I'm fed up with this s*** so I'll disclose a few details. CDPR hurt themselves to keep investors safe and sound. Now devs are hearing plans of a "No Man's Sky" style comeback due to...
  7. gorkastro

Good cyberpunk games

GhostRunner Ghostrunner - Official Cinematic Trailer - YouTube Syndicate Syndicate Announce Trailer (HD) - YouTube Deus Ex Saga Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Cinematic Trailer - YouTube Hard Reset Hard Reset - Launch Trailer (PC) - YouTube Observer Observer Official Launch Trailer - YouTube...
  8. gorkastro

Night City Monorail

As you can see it is already implemented, I don't think it needs much development. As a good RPG, it would help the immersion, there is no public transportation in Night City and that breaks the immersion. The missions, the background and the culture that can be developed in public transport...
  9. gorkastro

Night City Monorail

Monorail is implemented and some stations as well. It would be wonderful if they activated it in an upcoming DLC
  10. gorkastro

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

11. gorkastro

[Spoiler Free] A love letter to Cyberpunk and Devs

Despite their problems I cannot be too angry with CDPR they have given me this ... And this far exceeds what I have seen in a video game so far.
  12. gorkastro

[Spoiler Free] A love letter to Cyberpunk and Devs

I completely agree. Despite the bugs and everything that has happened, the game will be easily one of the best games I have played in recent years. A tribute to the wonderful cyberpunk 2020 role-playing game.
  13. gorkastro

GOG REFUND?

Like any other product on the market.
  14. gorkastro

GOG REFUND?

There are many circumstances for which to get a refund, not only for bugs or for things that were shown and now are missing, like any other product on the market you can demand a refund if you are not satisfied with the product, for whatever reason
  15. gorkastro

Roadmap?

We need a roadmap in which they clarify what they are going to do with the game and how many of the things they have promised over the years they are going to implement. We do not need a roadmap Star Citizen style, which changes according to the day, but something realistic to know what to expect.
  16. gorkastro

Roadmap?

We need information, we need a clear roadmap for the game, beyond hearing that they are going to make it work better. With the topics to be discussed / improved / implemented and with credible deadlines. Otherwise CDPR will have lost all credibility for future games.
  17. gorkastro

CDPR: Free DLC early 2021

Yes but this is not an Early Acess. They already have your money
Top Bottom