Search results

+
  1. cartlidge

Ugly NPC's

Handheld phones are out, cyberware phones (comm links) are in, that lady is scratching her nits
  2. cartlidge

Level-scaling ability checks: why?

I can tell you why, why, because of level scaling, you can go anywhere now after the initial zone, and the enemies scale with level. Imagine you went to the corporate plaza area first (one of the old high level zones) and all the mobs were fine, but suddenly you had ability checks of 15-20 to...
  3. cartlidge

Lynx paws suggestion

they did try wall running at the start, they ended up removing it because the walls needed to be flat and undecorated with things like air conditioners and balconies missing from what I can remember https://www.ign.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-wall-running-mantis-blades-cut
  4. cartlidge

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

5. cartlidge

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

6. cartlidge

Tune in to REDstreams to learn more about Update 2.1

yeah I've had an amazing few years of the game, it's been fun but its getting stale. I just don't seem to have had the broken game everyone else has had since launch, I've completed the game numerous times playing through most forks of the story and possible builds. I've enjoyed them all...
  7. cartlidge

Tune in to REDstreams to learn more about Update 2.1

I hope this isn't the last patch, there's just one bug that has been there since the start for me and whilst not game breaking I look for it everytime to see if it is fixed. At the start after the initial job with jackie and you are driving home you encounter a road block. Jackie chats to the...
  8. cartlidge

Why the person above you should be banned

banned for pedantry
  9. cartlidge

My favourite game, now dead

do NCPD events, I upgraded yoshi and chespeake and my cyberdeck to way above the levels I can loot or buy all from basic tier 1 (at lvl 35 and legendary+, currently levelling to ++) I disenchanted everything and have made a bundle of cash (those access points have been funding my lifestyle...
  10. cartlidge

Is there a way to get REDmod if it's blocked on steam in my country?

I believe the redmod you download and install separately are tools for creating mods. I'm on epic and use mods and did not have to download anything special, Apparently the redmod enable button becomes visible once you first install a redmod mod, I use vortex on nexus. you can just download...
  11. cartlidge

Is there a way to get REDmod if it's blocked on steam in my country?

there is an offline version according to nexus at github where it can be downloaded.. details here https://www.nexusmods.com/news/14748 and an offline version as well right here https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/modding-support
  12. cartlidge

New Ending (SPOILER ALERT)

I chose life... my thoughts, at first I was angry, then I was wondering why they cheaped out on such an ending then I thought... You can have a happy ending but only one happy ending for one person, not necessarily for 'v' this ending made me realize just how much more I had to do and choosing...
  13. cartlidge

Please fix the stealth

Much to my regret I meant to pick up the pistols after attending the alfrenda but forgot until I saw your post During the PL quest line, there's some top notch iconic pistols and rifles that you will come across ideal for sniping. Anyway, keep getting those headshots choom
  14. cartlidge

Is smoking actually all that bad in game?

Not like you expect to live to a ripe old age where you have to deal with the long term consequences of smoking. I would expect many smoke in game. It is fine and appropriate in game and fits-with/adds-to the dystopian nihilistic atmosphere of cyberpunk
  15. cartlidge

Please fix the stealth

you need a gun that does more single shot damage, better headshot damage multiplier, the +50% crit damage is just icing. I'm not sure the chingona is a good pick for a stealth build.. (the pistol I am comparing it with is a lower tier than the chingona)
  16. cartlidge

CDPR, stop with the 1st person (explained)

it is quite clear they would have difficulties making both first and third person work, because of the reasons pawel stated. This is why the game is first person and I am happy with that choice. as for the rest of the stuff, I have no idea, I saw no hype or anything about the game up until it...
  17. cartlidge

Pawel explains it here but when designing the game, everything is carefully crafted to 1st person
  18. cartlidge

Dialogue and just talking to people is the most important for first. The dialogue with Dex, or any of them which occur in cars. How'd you enjoy those chats with johnny in the car whilst staring at the car roof? Plus the feeling of personal space being invaded and the claustrophobia and implied...
  19. cartlidge

nope, if they can do a toggle between first and third without loss to the cinematic effects that have been so carefully crafted in cp2077 then sure but I very much doubt they can
Top Bottom