1. mbrto

Constant Crashes

yes, thats what im referring to
  2. mbrto

Patch 1.23

yes! thank you :)
  3. mbrto

Constant Crashes

is there a pattern when the crashes occur? is it in combat, mirror scenes, while driving...? which mods do you have installed? did you check the smart status of your hard drive? i disagree with that statement im playing 5k60 with max settings & DLSS and i have 870 hours and i tweaked the...
  4. mbrto

full hd 60fps vs 4k for youtube

probably the wrong forum but.. does anyone know a capture card that is able to record 5120x2160 with 60fps?
  5. mbrto

With a little help from my friend - Locked

interesting, played this quest countless times and never had this bug. anyone knows what triggers this, so i can avoid it?
  6. mbrto

1.3 hype train

i think cdpr should take their time the last few patches did a great job fixing suff, but introduced some minor jank along the way like missing audio during "the hunt" or items (overwatch) dissapearing after the point of no return testing the entire game is a huge untertaking on its own, id...
  7. mbrto

Resolved DLSS Sharpness texture quality issue. Better results than Nvidia inspector.

looks fantastic, but it comes with a significant performance impact in some scenes
  8. mbrto

Comparing TW3 and CP2077 played times

i cant complain witcher 3: 319.8h cp2077: 869.5h
  9. mbrto

smash mirror with DLSS on

smashing the mirror during "the heist" with DLSS on looks weird DLSS on: DLSS off:
  10. mbrto

Did patch 1.1 mess with the LOD Distance?

thats correct, light souces still tend to pop up
  11. mbrto

yes, make sure to use the rendering.ini custom ini files dont work anymore (as described by BlueCraftFR: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/238?tab=posts)
  12. mbrto

i enjoyed fallout 4 spent countless hours modding and playing but i completely lost interest since i first played cyberpunk the story & characters are infinitely superior
  13. mbrto

Cyberpunk Wiki

fantastic idea
  14. mbrto

you can mess with the draw distance in rendering.ini my current settings: [LevelOfDetail] DecalsHideDistance = 100.0 [Streaming] DistanceBoost = 42.000000
  15. mbrto

Key for playing weapon animation

im pretty sure there is a mod for this on the nexus, but i cant find it anymore will check again tomorrow
  16. mbrto

thank you!
  17. mbrto

Press V to Pay Respects

this post made me smile, thank you :)
  18. mbrto

in theory most youtube users will get a better quality with 1080p and DLSS off but im too stupid to spot the difference between DLSS off and ultra performance. the difference in performance is absolutely insane
  19. mbrto

holy cybercow, i just realized it runs at 5120x2160 60fps with max settings and DLSS at ultra performance still looks pretty damn amazing, what kind of sorcery is this?
  20. mbrto

1.3 hype train

now im hyped for the new update :giggle: 1623341506 i can confirm, this is how the "rebel rebel" police chase works in the current version. you can no longer just drive straight ahead. you have to take some turns to shake off the cops
Top Bottom