Search results

+
  1. FrozPol

Patch 1.23

insignificant fixes and people say good work...so sad.
  2. FrozPol

Patch 1.23

Well, waited for LMG to be fixed for 6 months, and again only disappointment. Also we waited almost two months and patch is so tiny. You guys really forget that it's not a beta to take as much time as you need (and you probably need an eternity). Deleted cyberpunk. It was a pleasure (it wasn't )
  3. FrozPol

1.3 hype train

IIt seems to me that the game engine is so broken that it is simply impossible to fix most of bugs in it. For half a year, they didn't even get to the broken game mechanics. New patches bring new problems. All of this is alarming. I just want to see that they are working. Small patches will do...
  4. FrozPol

1.3 hype train

They have so many bugs to fix, little and big. Even small patches every week will do. But month and a half just nothing - it's sad and i was patient for over six months. They went No Man's Sky full silence mode, but in CDPR's case it's just not a good decision.
  5. FrozPol

1.3 hype train

Just wanted to say i done waiting. No patches, no news. Time to delete and forget.
  6. FrozPol

New Patch when?

Should i explain what would have happened with CDPR if all players just refunded Cyberpunk? I didn't refund the game cause gave them some credit (many of us did). I still can't play machine gun build cause the ONLY ONE machine gun in the game is still broken after 6 months from release. Many...
  7. FrozPol

New Patch when?

so a huge amount of bugs still remaining in the game is my problem? [...]
  8. FrozPol

New Patch when?

The situation here is very simple. When you come to a store and buy a product, you expect to get exactly what you chose for your money. As a result, I get a much poorer quality product. I buy a TV, and it turns out that many of its functions do not work or do not work as stated. In the store...
  9. FrozPol

New Patch when?

I bought a finished product, and did not agree to participate in the beta test for my own money, so waiting for fixes for six months is not okay. Developers have obligations. Instead of detailed reports on the work done, they publish all sorts of crap like Panam is the most popular romantic...
  10. FrozPol

New Patch when?

funny that i have to be patient considering the game was released almost half a year ago.
  11. FrozPol

New Patch when?

So a month has passed, and there is still no new patch. No news about upcoming fixes, upcoming dlc's or plans in general. It all looks very, very sad.
  12. FrozPol

LMG Defender.

did it so many times
  13. FrozPol

LMG Defender.

considering this bug is alive after 5 months since release, they can't fix it.
  14. FrozPol

FIX LMG DEFENDER FFS

Sad that CP was released in December and this bug still not fixed after 5 months.
  15. FrozPol

FIX LMG DEFENDER FFS

I think that CP can be so broken that they just can't fix it or maybe just don't care about their only machine gun in the game. And it's sad because machine gun build is one of the best in the game.
  16. FrozPol

FIX LMG DEFENDER FFS

New patch and Defender is stiil broken. Guess we will never know how to play with 4 mods attached LMG....
  17. FrozPol

Perks

So many perks still dont work or work incorrectly. Any plans to fix em? Another couple of months maybe?
  18. FrozPol

Defender LMG and game perfomance.

dont know how to use what, my friend?
  19. FrozPol

Defender LMG and game perfomance.

Almost 4 months after the release, you still haven't fixed the only machine gun in the game. 30 gigabytes of fixes and the game works worse than before the patch. Great job. No. To be honest, this is starting to sound like a bad joke. Where is the AI improvement of enemies? Where are the talent...
  20. FrozPol

LMG Defender.

I play on max dif and dismemb procs sooo rare
Top Bottom