Search results

+
  1. Krelldor

CDPR Just Hired MODDERS to Help Fix Cyberpunk 2077 & Add Mod Support

While it's great that the modders are being acknowledged for all their great work, for me it just highlights the lack of talent and knowledge at CDPR. It shouldn't be necessary for modders to fix things the dev team should of been able to do before launch. For example, police AI and police...
  2. Krelldor

Patch 1.3

Well they fixed the map, so thanks CDPR for fixing that one thing that people wanted, it sure does make navigation easier. If they fix one thing in every patch, maybe by patch 1.99, the game might be what they advertised.
  3. Krelldor

Patch 1.23

Well that is disappointing! 6 months after launch and they are still fixing stuff that should of been sorted months ago, if not before launch. Still none of the missing features and content. Still have not addressed the lack of AI especially the cops who now spawn further away and are just...
  4. Krelldor

The director of the Witcher 3 and CP2077 has left CD Projekt Red

Another rat flees the sinking ship. Not actually calling him a rat, speaking metaphorically. Wonder what impact this will have on the state of Cyberpunk, and if it will ever be the game they promised in all those Night City Wires.
  5. Krelldor

What would Fix the game for you?

I just want the game they advertised. I want all the missing features and content that they talked about in the Night city wire and other media. CDPR over promised and under delivered, and they need to make good on what they advertised before any paid DLC drops. Problem is they cant deliver on...
  6. Krelldor

Patch 1.2

What happened to the police AI, making them spawn further away fixes nothing! CD Projekt Red are absolutely pathetic, can't believe you are the same people that made Witcher 3.
  7. Krelldor

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

So still none of the missing content or features being added, still no fix to the sound issues, seems pretty pathetic. Fixing the broken AI of the police by making them spawn further away fixes nothing. You advertised the AI system as adding to immersion and it does the opposite, games a decade...
  8. Krelldor

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Still have to do main missions to get to that point. If suicide was the intended outcome for finishing without doing main missions then CDPR have more problems than I thought. Just my opinion, but my opinion matters a lot to where I spend my money in the future.
  9. Krelldor

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

So basically what your saying is we should not believe a word you say! This is exactly the way to rebuild your reputation for sure. Hey in one of the Night City Wire episodes you said we could finish the game without doing the main mission. So how? Cause I've tried and you can't. Seriously why...
  10. Krelldor

Would you buy it again?

No wouldn't buy it again, I expect CDPR to give me the game I paid for [...]. In any other industry advertising something that did not, does not and probably never will exist is considered fraud. Not so with game devs and publishers though, CDPR , Bioware and others can advertise any old thing...
  11. Krelldor

Patch 1.1

Yeah I want something that works, and delivers on what was advertised. This patch 1.1 does neither.
  12. Krelldor

Patch 1.1

Why even bother fixing it if your not going to deliver the game you promised. I'm not impressed by fixing things that never should of got through testing. So much for "you get what you pay for". For the people who are enjoying the Alpha build CDPR delivered, well I am glad someone feels like...
  13. Krelldor

Semi Spoiler question. Why is V being such a jerk to Johnny all of a sudden?

I had the exact same thing happen. I think it's just another half finished quest line. Maybe they didn't have time for the "friends with Johnny" branch of the story.
  14. Krelldor

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Like the 2018 E3 trailer, it's lies just all lies. If your going to fix it just shut up and fix it. After all the lies it's your actions, not your words I'm paying attention to.
  15. Krelldor

A little worrying

There is so much they promised right up to launch that just isn't in the game. Like "You can finish the game without doing the main story" You absolutely cant though, sick of their lies.
  16. Krelldor

Issues

So after installing Dolby Atmos I see why the TV in Vs apartment is basically on mute. There are TV shows in game that have no sound. There is sound for the ads preceding and following but the show (Business is Business) has no sound at all. Cyberpunk 2077 was supposed to release when it was...
  17. Krelldor

Issues

Hi First the sound, Car radio volume is too low can barely hear it when your parked let alone driving. Apartment radio and TV way too low or non existant. Do I have to pay microsoft for Dolby Atmos just to make the sound work? Or is the lack of volume by design? You should of made it clear...
Top Bottom