Search results

+
  1. rotoff7

Important update

I think that you could watch on TV the attempts of various people to demonstrate their resentment of the authorities. What does it give? Legal ways are useless. Arrange a peaceful demonstration - also does not make sense. And if you are hinting at a civil war, then I would advise you to think...
  2. rotoff7

Important update

It seems that you propose is called a civil war. And if you think that this can be a way out, then you can immediately doubt your adequacy
  3. rotoff7

Important update

Okay, now I understand why these disputes do not make any sense. Where did you get this information from the evening news? Or from a video from a telegram from another "random" Ukrainian soldier. Just for example, if you google the data for a moment in different languages, you will see...
  4. rotoff7

Important update

I'll write it again just for you: I think that the opinion of ordinary people or their voice does not matter. Power chooses itself. And this applies not only to presidential elections, it was very often when they made such decisions, from which I was, to put it mildly, shocked. And I didn’t...
  5. rotoff7

Important update

Do you understand that the economy has a large number of different sectors? If there was a ban on the sale of games by OUR studios, then yes, this can be called a sanction aimed at the country's economy. Or, for example, the import of Intel processors has been suspended. This can also be called...
  6. rotoff7

Important update

I think that the opinion of ordinary people or their voice does not matter. Power chooses itself. And this applies not only to presidential elections, it was very often when they made such decisions, from which I was, to put it mildly, shocked. And I didn’t understand where these “80% for” came...
  7. rotoff7

Important update

[...] Let me tell you about politics right now. I don't support our president in many ways. You do not know in what conditions many people live in our country. Corruption, theft of state. budget and more. Ordinary people know about a huge number of problems. They also understand that they know...
  8. rotoff7

Important update

I can also surprise you that I don’t watch the news and don’t read news sites for 10 years already. And I learn about this situation directly from people, both Russian and Ukrainian, who were directly there before and are there now.
  9. rotoff7

Important update

Apparently you are not aware that there were not just "political acts", but real shelling of the civilian population of the eastern regions by the military forces of Ukraine and their battalions. There, people not only suffered, they died there, including women, the elderly and children. Try to...
  10. rotoff7

Important update

[...] Where were your comments when people suffered and died in Ukraine in the light of their own policies??? It was not you or your brothers and sisters, friends and good acquaintances who suffered. And it was long before all this. It is clear that information warfare has been going on inside...
  11. rotoff7

Important update

It's very sad that the company you supported for a year is doing this. Where were your strange "political" decisions when this chaos began a long time ago. My friend lives in the eastern part of Ukraine. She and her husband have been sleeping in the basement for 5 years, as a result of the...
  12. rotoff7

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

Why are you so confident that Arizona is coming) Yes, it will be very interesting - CyberPunk\nomads life in Arizona. Also, this might be a good storyline DLC connection with star ending. But, who knows what CDPR can prepare for us.
  13. rotoff7

Hey guys, I haven't been here for 1 month. So, what is new?) I was disappointed when I read about patch postponement. Cuz really miss Panam, Aldecaldos and all CyberPunk2077 world. Anyway I keep calm) and wait for the next tech patches, various game changes, and of course DLCs)
  14. rotoff7

Exactly!) This patch was about fixing, and the second one gonna be the same. But after 2 big tech patches, they gonna give to us several DLC (according to their plan on the picture) and this is interesting). I think that for now, it will be a small DLС, but anyway it is still exciting. So I am...
  15. rotoff7

Hmmm, my patch is much bigger. Close to 10 Gb. But anyway i knew that patch only about tech fix.
  16. rotoff7

Hey guys, I just had seen a funny video on youtube). Actually, I did not understand all the words. It's hard for me to perceive English by ear. But anyway this video makes me laugh:LOL:). If you want you can check it. Also comments like :ROFLMAO:: "Panam: Asks Question V: becomes solid...
  17. rotoff7

Thank you. Did not think to try to search for information on the English wiki) I was slow thinking yesterday)
  18. rotoff7

Guys, what actress voiced Panama in the English version? Just wanna check her page from time to time. Maybe she will tease something interesting someday.
  19. rotoff7

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Dear developers, it is clear that fixing the technical part will take a lot of time and effort, so it is not surprising that most likely the whole of 2021 will be spent on this. But I hope, please, hear the voice of the community...
  20. rotoff7

Yeah, it's true. I am as an adult man, can say, that she really did something with me^^. Only for Panam's quests I go with a childish smile on my face. Like as I went on a date with my school crush 5 -7 years ago. Well now, I wait for DLC about Panam more than other things :giggle:
Top Bottom