Search results

+
  1. RosyGrogEnigma

Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

So much this. The last game I preordered was Fallout 4, and I swore that I would never preorder a game after that. With CDPR's reputation I broke that promise and preordered Cyberpunk... Well. I guess I learned my lesson. Never again a preorder, never again an early access game. To answer the...
  2. RosyGrogEnigma

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

Three, the game has to be able to run on old gen consoles. I agree. And again I will put much of the blame for that on old gen console compatibility. The game had to be brought to the chopping block to be able to run on ancient hardware, and now they can't add anything ambitious because then...
  3. RosyGrogEnigma

Bloomberg Report, 2018 Demo was almost entirely fake.

I love this game, and I've played far too much of it the last month, but... The more I play, the more I see missing parts. The infatuation of the the first two playthroughs has faded, and now I see the game in the morning without my beer goggles, so to speak. I do really, really hope that the...
  4. RosyGrogEnigma

What’s your current favorite weapon in the game?

<3 suppressed Fenrir
  5. RosyGrogEnigma

CP2077 really hates mirrors

I'd be happy with the way mirrors are right now if only my V could stand up and not lean on the sink every time she looks in them. :|
  6. RosyGrogEnigma

16 Suggestions after 140+ Hrs in Game

Oh, and alphabetic contacts in phone list and shards list collapsed when opening it. :|
  7. RosyGrogEnigma

[Spoiler Free] A love letter to Cyberpunk and Devs

One of the best things in the entire game is the facial animations. When you see NPCs reacting to what you're saying with a raised eyebrow, rolling their eyes or shaking their head it makes them feel so alive. Just look at Judy's reaction when Evelyn interrupts her BD the first time you meet...
  8. RosyGrogEnigma

Show me your outfit of choice!

"Yes, both of these cars are mine, and I won't hear a bad word about either of them."
  9. RosyGrogEnigma

16 Suggestions after 140+ Hrs in Game

Yes, all of these, please. :) And add a walk toggle, or a button to follow a quest NPC when they walk. Let us press a button to walk alongside them with free camera. That would have been so good.
  10. RosyGrogEnigma

Remove "Known" Crafting Recipes from Shop Inventories

Yeh, a simple icon on the crafting spec would be awesome. It gets tedious to exit the vendor window, look through all your crafting, then opening the vendor again and buying the wrong recipe.
  11. RosyGrogEnigma

What's your favorite ride so far?

Yes! This. I love that car. And the sound! Mmm... :)
Top Bottom