Search results

+
  1. BranchOffBush

I dont understand How There are still Game Breaking Bugs like this in the game

Pre patch 1.23 I played 3 playthroughs from launch to update 1.2 and I've never had a single quest have a bug like this. It tries teleport me under the map then causes the game to infinitely load which means the save at this point is effectively bricked. I have a save from in this quest in a...
  2. BranchOffBush

Disasterpiece question

So when raiding the scav hideout with judy I found 3 skill checks that changed nothing in the level and had literally no effect on the game. There are 2 electrical panels with a skill check of technical ability 5 or 7 and you open it and move a few cables around and it ejects some sort of like...
  3. BranchOffBush

BUG REPORT

When buying the bd from the dealer in disasterpiece if you try to bypass the quest and not go to the kiosks to find the dealer location and try to buy the bd without completing the beginning parts of the updated quest your game will crash. Mine hard froze my computer. Was able to replicate this...
  4. BranchOffBush

I still can't rebind dodge

Like the title says, Im looking in the keybindings and there is nothing there for dodge for me.
  5. BranchOffBush

So they do consider Borderlands' loot farming an exploit in 1.11

"The save/load loot exploit will be investigated further."
  6. BranchOffBush

Found some fun stuff while no clipping.

The First flashback for silverhand that mission's level design is all rendered in arasaka tower in the city center. As well as the boss fight for the 2nd flashback mission before finding alt's body.
  7. BranchOffBush

I Have A Great Idea For The Studio

As we all know from before and after patch 1.1 there are a plethora of bugs and glitches in the game. Now if they want to commit to quality like Marcin said, why don't they make a trello board for known bugs and glitches, as well as hint at progress on newer features and such coming into the...
  8. BranchOffBush

Playthrough #4... This was a first

9. BranchOffBush

Tin Foil Hat Time

I have a new theory after the new concept art was released today. https://magazine.artstation.com/2021/01/cd-projekt-red-cyberpunk-2077art-blast/?utm_source=homepage&utm_medium=toprow&utm_campaign=1840-cyberpunk-2077 With that reddit post that came out a little after two weeks ago today that...
  10. BranchOffBush

Youtube Recommended Algorithm Is At It Again.

just a video that shows a lot of bugs and issues that show the game is not perfect by any stretch of imagination. But the game is still fun.
  11. BranchOffBush

So Badowski responded to Schreier

The only point I don't agree with the developer here about the scav car chase is that the demo narrator said this, "random encounters like these are an example of how your actions directly influence your open world experience." This entire car chase scene is not random and is scripted to the...
  12. BranchOffBush

Just found a pretty game breaking bug

So If you buy a car and drive it to the beginning of a race for claire's side mission without requesting the vehicle to your location. If you don't call the car to your location then the car is still not considered yours. When you wait to start your race even if the car is near you or near its...
  13. BranchOffBush

Body Dismemberment.

Is it just me or does shooting a shotgun not cause as much dismemberment as we were shown in 2018. Cause I'm finally using them and it really feels like charging up a power shotgun just does a good amount of knockback but I can't shoot off an ai's legs to disrupt us like in the 2018 footage. yet...
  14. BranchOffBush

Video of Mike Pondsmith Talking about E3 2018 footage.

This video is not just the title above that's the beginning, but explains the whole of the types of people or classes in cyberpunk. Pretty good watch. But what do you guys think about his comments on the 2018 gameplay. It just keeps making me think what went wrong man.
  15. BranchOffBush

*Spoiler* I guess Heros Mission

So I am just coming to this mission for the 3rd playthrough and Mama welles was pissed that I didn't come over for dinner. Why isn't that like a persistent side quest. Calling to ask her to come to dinner? Possible cut content or did they not think of that?
  16. BranchOffBush

I know Dev's don't tend to patrol these parts...but

As a computer science student going into the game design field for my degree I always am intrigued at early builds of the game. Like when Dead island 2 leaked onto 4chan I went staight to youtube to watch gameplay. So I know a dev won't see this, but do builds exist still from the 2018 e3...
  17. BranchOffBush

So How Many Of You Seen This Button

12/29/2019 https://gyazo.com/5d55d4b4b720815d0c102959c5fbb391 1/1/2019 https://gyazo.com/1212ac62a98dddc7272f4808af1ce2f9 In 108 hours I have not seen this button to track job until now. I always had to double click the job. Did they do a stealth or backend update for the game?
  18. BranchOffBush

This is what happened when you try to spawn 2 different cars back to back.

https://gyazo.com/98dd0562c74b6183e02db3159066d6df
  19. BranchOffBush

Youtube Recommended Me This Video What do y'all think

Personally I don't care about the review portion of the video more like the documentary in the beginning with the timeline of development. Just to let you know it's pretty long so grab a drink, a seat, and a snack and enjoy.
  20. BranchOffBush

Game Modifier Idea

So after this game gets patched up a bit from the rough launch and hopefully becomes more towards the game we saw from 2018. But how about survival modifiers to make the game harder or more realistic. (you choice to perceive there) So right now food and drink in the game on lasts 7 minutes for...
Top Bottom