Search results

+
  1. TheFlatSpot

Quest bug ' Heroes '

I didnt even get the Heroes quest on my latest playthrough !! Edit* Somehow it triggered on this playthrough when i stepped into the elevator to Megabuilding H10 and rode it up towards the gunshop.
  2. TheFlatSpot

I didn't get Jackie's Bike

I didnt even get the Heroes mission on my latest playthrough.. ive experienced more and more of these bugs the more times i play the game where missions simply dont pop up, i belive such things are in urgent need of fixing aswell as the no epic or legendary components in shops, that bug have had...
  3. TheFlatSpot

Crafting Is Broken.

On a side note, on some playthroughs i dont even get epic or legendary materials in night city shops even though im well over level 20, so yea crafting is certainly broken for me !!
  4. TheFlatSpot

Let's talk about how lazy the perk system is.

I like it, what i dont like though is how the final skills in each tree is tied to a requirement, and i actually find most of them useless anyway.
  5. TheFlatSpot

Male V vs Female V?

Female V all the way for me !!
  6. TheFlatSpot

Regeneration in Athletic tree does not work [Bugreport]

No it doesnt work.. sometimes it kicks in, even if you dont even have the perk.. so no they have to fix this one, and when you haave the perk you dont get constant regeneration either.
  7. TheFlatSpot

DLC thoughts ? (( Spoilers included ))

Give us more action.. more mission story dlc.. at least 25 hours more worth of content.. but first fix those god damn bugs, they are everywhere :)
  8. TheFlatSpot

Shortest main story in rpg game ?

Yea i agree, the main story is way to short for a game of this magnitude, granted there are other things to do in night city but main story still way to short, i hope they can flesh out the game at least 20-30 hours more with mission dlc or flesh out the badlands, i love that area and the nomads.
  9. TheFlatSpot

Night vision or a flashlight.

Yea, im one of those that thinks the game is way to dark in many areas, there has to be another illumination option than complete darkness almost everywhere at night or indoors.
Top Bottom