Search results

+
  1. Bullvipunk

Announcing Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Personally looking forward to expansion and cant wait get into it, i do think after expansion time draw line on this game though and go full steam ahead for the sequel instead . Please be more proper netrunning in expansion or a place we can plug in anytime
  2. Bullvipunk

Other NPC relationships or one night stands

Well other than judy my personal favourites for romance options would always be Sandra dorsett Meredith stout For one night stands and quick action yeah should be way more npcs around town to interact with for sure
  3. Bullvipunk

Expansion marketing beginning this year (H2 2022)

Well although i mostly play old games again rdr2,ksp i would pay full price for a expansion ,not a 'minor' dlc but full blown expansion i would pay up . Still load up couple times a week upto about 190 hours on my character now and waiting for some new adventures, im not very jedi like i get...
  4. Bullvipunk

The single worst decision in gaming history

Worst decision in gaming, easy 'nge' the cu was minor compared to that. Swg for those that never played
  5. Bullvipunk

The first expansion coming in 2023 and "further support" througout 2022.

Not really shocked at this point , witcher 4 is obviously the main game in development and cp has a small team mostly expansion team on it a good while after release. After playing matrix awakens demo on series x one wonders what a experience a cyberpunk 2 on unreal5 could be, with the...
  6. Bullvipunk

What stories/characters would you have liked to have been followed up on

Well for characters theres almost anyone could be expanded upon, i would love to see dlc story packs expanding characters storys my favourites would be Meredith stout , always felt as a upcoming militech corpo rather than a one nite stand she would move heaven and earth for v to get that relic...
  7. Bullvipunk

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

First playthrough didnt really know about photomode so missed lots early moments, making up for it a bit , me and the main tank
  8. Bullvipunk

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Was about to enter corpo plaza apartment when heard noise behind so had a look and it was like wow bladerunner 2049
  9. Bullvipunk

New patch and a newer toon to play with, original v waits more adventures to be added so baby v's turn
  10. Bullvipunk

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Yep i dont want upset anybody with spoilers but yep this is better indeed.
  11. Bullvipunk

Had a hour on series x and think a lot better, had a drive round town on my bike and the weather at night time is pretty good . However its movie nite in the new pad with some popcornn whisky
  12. Bullvipunk

What stories/characters would you have liked to have been followed up on

Yep i for sure would have liked sandra dorsett follow on story line, could maybe have tied in with the peralez story further down the road. Meredith enough said really , specially militech v arasaka im sure militech woth v having the chip would have loved helping/support v against them. Heck...
  13. Bullvipunk

The lack of 3rd person view

I still maintain this is a endless argument that seems to span so many games, i cant wait for aliens fireteam now and see same arguments there to. I completed game in 1st person np, yes i would have preferred 3rd person but heho . I still think rdr2 had it right in leaving the player to choose...
  14. Bullvipunk

Players; how old are you? at least in your state of mind.

Well im 47 and feel between 20 and ancient depending on the day. Started gaming on a dragon 32k many moons ago as a kid first computer i ever seen, and went ro spectrum and onto pcs, xbox 360 was first proper console i had
  15. Bullvipunk

Increase The Level Cap

I don't see the point in raising the level cap yet as there's no content for it anyway. I think I completed the story at maybe mid20s max and was not that difficult, would much rather have lv 50 content added instead
  16. Bullvipunk

The lack of 3rd person view

Well i have said before , i think it should always be left to player choice, the characters visual outlook doesntmake it any more or less immersive, thats as others have said is the world design, character interactivity, i am happy how it is but if had a choice id play 3rd person. I cant see...
  17. Bullvipunk

Main toon mostly waiting for new stuff and dishing out on gangers around town for now. New v just getting on around town
  18. Bullvipunk

[Patch 1.1 Bug] Item randomisation broken (hotfixed in patch 1.11)

Its a shame the mod slots are far more important to building a lv50 character than anything, yep i save scummed the 2 sets legendary gear i sue till i got max mod slots, its legendary its supposed to be the best, id say have legendary always have max mod slots. I also craft a lot all my own...
  19. Bullvipunk

Your Top Movies that you feel Defined the Cyberpunk Genre.

Well pretty much all been said before. First off would have to be bladerunner for me seeing it on video(to young for cinema release) that blew me away, a few years later i found 2000ad and dreds and subbed into my 20s lol. Bladerunner 2 i thought was amazing film The matrix trilogy i love and...
  20. Bullvipunk

Why i think this game deserves more praise despite the issues

The devs do deserve a lot of praise, the city is amazing well done, the story is well written and voiced, the themes are bladerunner/dredd and is superb always wanted a game like this. However indo think the game is not that immersive in the open world, its more akin to marvel avengers or...
Top Bottom