Search results

+
  1. G

Request for full fashionware vendors in DLC, and extension of wardrobe system.

Or mission elements where your appearance influences NPC reactions and/or your dialogue options.
  2. G

Request for full fashionware vendors in DLC, and extension of wardrobe system.

I would like to see an extension to the appearance customisation options, that provides players access to the full suite of cyberware aesthetics seen on NPCs throughout NC. At the moment, this can be achieved with mods, and there are many options out there, but I feel like this should have been...
  3. G

Can we please get some heavy weaponry in the expansion?

Yeah, Smasher isn't meant to be the only full-borg even as far back as 2023. There was even a catalogue of full-borg options in one of the chromebooks. IIRC, 2023 Smasher was built around a militarised Samson chassis, and by 2077 he is in a modified DaiOni? I get that V never really gets the...
  4. G

Weapon Transmog system

Yeah, it'd have to be cloning the paintjob of a found weapon onto your proffered weapon of the same type. Say you find a common L-69 in gold, with wooden accents, but your legendary craft is plain steel and plastic. A wardrobe-like system to paint your own guns (and attachments, now that I...
  5. G

Add a bow as a weapon

From what I remember of TT, (I had the 2020 books for a while,) bows were very niche. Not particularly powerful, or easily concealable, but they were effectively silent. They generally don't fit super well with the cyberpunk world, unless you are dead set on making a "Hawkeye" type...
  6. G

Sandevistan Visual Suggestion

I think it'd be a cool addition as a toggle-able feature, like the alternate appearance for Johnny. That said, I agree, in that I don't think stacking the afterimage aesthetic on top of the blur we currently have would be the way to do this. It'd have to be one or the other.
  7. G

Ongoing Suggestions after 1.6

We got Rebecca's shotgun as an Edgerunners tie-in, even with an iconic shotty of the same make already in-game. I feel like we shoult have maybe gotten her SOR-22 instead? Granted, we see her use it for all of 5 seconds, but still, there's no iconic SOR-22. I really would have liked a way of...
  8. G

Good point about 1st person. Other people's trails would only be a problem if there are a lot of speedware users all triggering at the same time. In that case, I think it'd be a neat novelty, not the sort of thing that'd happen a lot, unless deliberately set up.
  9. G

Dual Wielding, the ultimate Handgun ability.

I'd really like to see dual wielding of at least pistols, and maybe SMGs/Shotties with gorilla arms equipped Maybe requiring equipping the intended weapons in the 1 and 2 slots, and using the key for optical camo/grenades to toggle dual wielding on/off. I'd suggest that to balance the use of...
  10. G

Aside from causing problems when walking backwards, this could be cool, as a toggle option. Maybe this could be used as way of showing when enemies are using their speedware when you trigger yours?
  11. G

Can we please get some heavy weaponry in the expansion?

HMG sized: smartgun, shotgun, tech autocannon, low caliber-high RPM rotary, grenade launcher. The thermal weapon from a Militech Centaur. Even if cut down for some portability Over-Shoulder Launchers: Rockets, Massive single shot railguns, Anti-tank rifles. The kind of stuff you need to be...
  12. G

My Suggestions for Cyberpunk after 2,300 hours and 19 Playthroughs

WRT 4, 5 & 7 Well, we got transmog with wardrobe, though I'd like to be able to layer certain items a bit more. having 2 face slots, or options to combine bolero/outer jackets and body armour pieces, for example. Having a transmog for our cars to at the very least repaint/remodel the selection...
  13. G

Weapon Transmog system

I dunno, especially after 1.6, I'm seeing a lot of weapons with kitch and neo-kitch aesthetic around. Even a few with obvious gang colours. I think it'd be cool to be able to clone a paintjob onto your own weapons of the same make.
  14. G

Add a bow as a weapon

I'd love to see bows in 2077. Maybe as a weapon that can be toggled between power/smart/tech? Or maybe a bow for each? Power bow could be designed with the same synthetic muscle as cyberware in the limbs, to imply draw weights of over 100 lb, and throwing heavy or explosive/emp/gas arrowheads...
  15. G

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

I'd like to see a revision of fashion and cyberware/bodysculpting in DLC or updates moving forward. Some proposals for how I'd do it if design were my problem to solve: Bodysculpting: More options in initial character creation, focusing on more granularity in each step of customisation. Sliders...
Top Bottom