Search results

+
  1. Yllana_Ardais

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

wow. Is that a fuck you to the fans? So your quiet life will be so quiet you won't even have friends?
  2. Yllana_Ardais

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

So, I only heard that the new ending doesn't really change V's sucky brain cancer thing, but I'm not sure if it is true? What is the ending then? Spoiler me, because I'm not going to spend money on this thing if it doesn't change the stupid plot cancer.
  3. Yllana_Ardais

Is Henry Cavill really that important for the series?

I wasn't even able to watch the show after the first few episodes despite Henry Cavill. He was basically the only reason I even kept going for a bit. They took The Witcher and made it a generic, badly written Fantasy series without any unique feeling to it. What makes the Witcher book series...
  4. Yllana_Ardais

Romances: Disparity in quality and quantity

I don't care about any sequel. If it's ever going to happen it will be years away. They can keep their empty marketing talk. Either we'll get an update to the romance options with the expansions or with another patch but I sure as hell won't put my hopes into a nebulous sequel. Also, there are...
  5. Yllana_Ardais

What do they mean exactly by "new ending"? Do they mean like a new mission?

Let's say, I'll be very upset if the expansion doesn't change the shitty endings (and no, the Star is not a happy ending if you're not into Panam or Judy). So someone will always be upset. Some people might not pay for a happy ending, but I won't pay for an expension without a happy ending. :shrug:
  6. Yllana_Ardais

So looks like we can kiss any hopes they will adress the imbalance between male and female romance options goodbye forever. Thanks for nothing.
  7. Yllana_Ardais

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty arrives on September 26th!

I seriously don't get why we are at the point where people are preordering this again. So there are positive/hopeful Youtube videos and articles from not-E3? Do you guys remember that there were lots of hype previews and reviews who totally misrepresented CP2077? A stable build for preview...
  8. Yllana_Ardais

Kerry doesn't leave for Arizona ever. So probably V will stay with Panam but as friends?
  9. Yllana_Ardais

Do you think Phantom Liberty will be worth the price? Reasons?

Don't tell my how I misunderstood the endings. There is no build-up, there is no story-arc where V comes to terms with his impeeding death, he just hurtles along hoping to save himself until the very last minute when Alt tells him he's fucked. There is no way for the player to react to this. The...
  10. Yllana_Ardais

Who cares if it's six months or eight or "an unspecified time"? It's the same miserable outlook, no matter what you do, especially The Sun and the Star are the same ending but with a different flavour of miserable. As for how much time passes between acts 1 and 2, do you mean when V is between...
  11. Yllana_Ardais

Well, as you said, no matter what ending you "choose" (with one stupid decision on a rooftop), you end up with the same kind of "you're dead anyway in 6 months" result. Just with different trimmings. Riding off into Cyberspace is not an option that makes narrative sense to me, since it wasn't...
  12. Yllana_Ardais

I will wait until many other people have played it and will probbaly spoiler myself, but unless the expansion fixes the bad endings, I'm not gonna bother. And even if I was happy with the endings, I still wouldn't throw my money at them until after launch. They have lost my trust and only a...
  13. Yllana_Ardais

1.7 getting real close?

I bet they're going to be at Summer Game Fest in some capacity, this is when marketing and PR are going to start. A healthy amount of time between previews and reviews is between half a year and 2 months. That's for complete games though, not necessarily for expansions. But normally you'd expect...
  14. Yllana_Ardais

Patch 4.01 — list of changes

Does anyone know where the quicksave function went? I remember on PS4 you could quicksave by pressing some button in the pause menu? Doesn't seem to be working on PS5.
  15. Yllana_Ardais

The OST is very little "80s"?

While I've come to really like some of the Samurai songs, mostly because of their lyrics, they are not what I have in mind when I look at the game. You have this alternative rock/modern metal music and then someone like Kerry who looks really 80s in the flashback and really sleek in the present...
  16. Yllana_Ardais

Watch the new Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty teaser!

You know, I'm sick of people on the internet trying to explain to me how games PR works and that everybody is as bad as CDPR. I actually work in games PR and I know for a fact that many other studios carefully calibrate every fucking word in their communication because they know that promising...
  17. Yllana_Ardais

Hype was exactly what got them in this mess in the first place. They should let the DLC speak for itself if it really is that good... Also, "argue" as in discuss.
  18. Yllana_Ardais

You're arguing in bad faith. Messing up the endings and plot threads or not developing certain mechanics/characters well enough is not cut content, it's bad game design. Also, I did not demand a release date, I wrote they should settle on a release date and communicate this at the right moment...
  19. Yllana_Ardais

First of all I don't want celebrities' faces in my games. It kills my immersion and I don't want to be constantly reminded that this and that actor also played Hannibal or the dude from The Wire. Keanu was good, but that should be enough. Secondly, this was another hype trailer. It didn't tell...
  20. Yllana_Ardais

What ONE side NPC would you like to be able to romance and maybe have additional content created for? Why?

I still remember that trailer/video with male V waking up after banging some probably unimportant dude. Really, what happended to the variety? it's weird that NC society is drenched in all things sexual and at the same time, it almost never comes up when it comes to V himself. You don't have to...
Top Bottom