Search results

+
  1. SamuelGamerPT

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

Let's hope that you're probably right
  2. SamuelGamerPT

Let's hope that they can change the roadmap for good :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  3. SamuelGamerPT

I hope that at least, if we don't get any expansion this year, we can get some content related to Panam, ... because it would be a little bit bad to wait a full year to get that. And this is why I think that we only should have got the game for PC and next-gen consoles (JK :ROFLMAO: )
  4. SamuelGamerPT

Nah, I don't think so. As we all said they already gave us a lot of hints that we'll get an expansion for this game and also we and this game need that too :D :LOL:
  5. SamuelGamerPT

I hope that's the second option :ROFLMAO: 1610570177 I'm wondering how I'll read 10 pages in 30 minutes :ROFLMAO: . It's amazing to see the big amount of love that Panam is getting :love::LOL:
  6. SamuelGamerPT

I love that moment :love:
  7. SamuelGamerPT

Yeah. She basically tried to see if V really wanted something more or if it was just a passanger thing and of course we all know how it ended :love: :ROFLMAO:
  8. SamuelGamerPT

Well, you can play it all again or you can be like me and keep coming to this forum every single day just to talk with other Panam Lovers and wait for the DLC's/expansions while you think how it would be get that :ROFLMAO: 1610401429 Btw, I was thinking and I saw some people talking about...
  9. SamuelGamerPT

After finishing the game you can't keep anything with you. That's one of the big reasons between all the others that we think that we'll get an expansion and in that expansion you'll be able to use everything that you got from the end of the game such as your weapons, the clothes that you got...
  10. SamuelGamerPT

Every time that I see a Panam pic I save it and I have to admit that the pictures that you sent here are really cool :LOL: . Unfortunately when I played the game for the first time I didn't though about that 1610397777 A month ago I was thinking if I would like this game and if I did the right...
  11. SamuelGamerPT

Yeah, there you are :D https://discord.gg/cyberpunkgame Yeah, they already gave us so many hints that I think the percentage of getting an expansion for this game it's of 100% :LOL::ROFLMAO:
  12. SamuelGamerPT

Yeah, that would be amazing, I really love Panam like the way she is but Panam with open hair is something else too :love: Don't feel alone, I'm waiting for that too 1610327811 Hey, I was chatting a bit with some people on CDPR's discord and I saw that when you keep playing the game after...
  13. SamuelGamerPT

The first pic it's mine but the others are pics that I'm saving from other people but I will post it because we all want to see Panam :love: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: 1610326207 1610326433 Btw, a guy sent this to the CDPR discord, what do you think? When I saw this I though it was a really person until...
  14. SamuelGamerPT

I would love if we could stay there with Panam and choose when we wanted to sleep because that moment it's something else ♥ :love: :LOL:
  15. SamuelGamerPT

Yeah, that's true. Like I said I played as male V so for me I couldn't imagine Panam going on that basilisk without me :ROFLMAO: . But yeah, I also can feel the pain of the other people so that's why I'm saying that I believe that CDPR could have done other finals too but I also think that they...
  16. SamuelGamerPT

No, they didn't. Idk if you need as female V but as male V you don't need it, that's why you cross the border with that sandstorm
  17. SamuelGamerPT

But one thing that I would love to get it's a kiss between V and Panam when they're sitting on the basilisk. Imagine seeing a kiss between both with that beautifull sky, that would be awesome and actually it would give an amazing picture to remind that beautifull moment :love: :LOL:
  18. SamuelGamerPT

Actually you can drive the basilisk alone. When you're driving the basilisk Panam is with you but she's not connected but for example, Mitch couldn't have done what he did because he tried to drive and shoot the basilisk at the same time
  19. SamuelGamerPT

Yeah, specially because she literally gets really close to you so yeah, it makes more sense having that final only to the male V 1610322221 Shit, I didn't though about that, you're right :ROFLMAO: . Well, in that case Panam could just take the basilisk alone whenV and Judy could just go in a...
  20. SamuelGamerPT

It's what some people are saying, Judy as an important role in the game too, the only difference it's that she helps with with BD stuff, ... and Panam helps you some physic stuff. But yeah, I understand you because I also feel the same about Panam but yeah, I think the storie it's ok like this...
Top Bottom