Search results

+
  1. C

Happy New Year! With totally accurate predictions for CP 2077 vol 2

So this is a bit late and is far lamer than for 2022 but decided to post this anyway, since there's not so much happening. So 2023 will be great year for CP 2077 with upcoming expansion and all since it's just so tiring when people get trolled by fake leaks from where ever, here is another take...
  2. C

Someone wrote a research paper on the cyberpunk franchise for English class and got an A

Repost from LoWSodiumCybepunk reddit. All credits to Adiwantstobattle at reddit who wrote the paper. Paper itself is IMO worth read and I hope, if there are anyone left here collecting feedback from the game, I think this is great example why some of us think Cyberpunk 2077 is great work of...
  3. C

GDC 2022 Art Direction Talk Slide Deck

Repost from LowSodiumCyberpunk reddit as not everyone following these forums read that. Credits for Spectrum_Prez for this great find. Original thread at LowSodiumCyberpunk reddit While recordings from GDC are behind paywall, this deck is free and I found it quite fascinating, even I'm not...
  4. C

Very cool video showing what system makes possible [1.5]

This is not mine, but something posted to Low Sodium Cyberpunk Reddit. All credits to mantas964 I couldn't resist posting this here as quite a few users here have made it know that they avoid Reddit. Not the way I play the game, but I sure enjoy watching these. Holy heck that's cool!
  5. C

Suggestion for GUI and inventory management (1.5)

In-game shops: Blueprints already obtained by player, purchased or otherwise still appear in store inventory as purchasable. This is made worse by that there's no convenient way for players to check what blueprints they already have. Perks: Inform player which Perks from Reflexes Blades also...
  6. C

PSA: Body focused builds now valid without Athletics grind in 1.5

My platform is Xbox One X and I play on normal difficulty. The ultimate test was fight against Razor (final opponent in: Beat the Brat). I managed to do that without any cyberware (such as Gorilla Arms) installed on character. My build was at level 39 or 40. Body 19 Body / Athletics level...
  7. C

What players think of combat system and different classes of firearms?

How do players feel about combat and weapon / weapon classes (pistols, shotguns, submachine guns, rifles, etc.)? There's some conflicting information about how combat works and I wonder how much confirmation bias has to do with that. Further I have been thinking about conversation in other...
  8. C

Happy New Year! with totally accurate predictions for CP 2077 upcoming DLC

Based on my very accurate methods analyzing players needs and CDPR's dedication and ability to meet those expectations I was able to compile this information I’m now sharing with the community to celebrate new year! There will be new inclusive romances, lore revelations, new faction, mini games...
  9. C

[CP 2077 related] CP 2020 / Red players: What's your wildest stunt?

This is not related to upcoming DLC whenever that will be released, but more about other possibilities in CDPR's take on Mike Pondsmith's Cyberpunk universe. There was some discussion about how prequel set in around 2024+ would work but I don't recall much came from that and I don't recall...
  10. C

[SPOILERS] Smuggling runs

This is a split from other topic. General idea is to flesh out how law enforcement works in the game. This is not about making GTA with cyberpunk visuals, but exploration of what could be done with the game and settings we have, including story. Police system looks like abstraction from...
  11. C

[SPOILERS] NPC behavior loops and suspension of disbelief

This is for NPC behavior that may come out as odd or may break players suspension of disbelief and about ideas how to make that better. This is not about obvious bugs, like NPC's freaking out if V breaks a bottle but loops and that. Two things that stood out for me: Cops arresting a guy close...
  12. C

Continuity issues (1.3)

Purpose of this topic is to find issues in story, things that shouldn't happen because player action has made something that makes that impossible. Cybepunk 2077 is very interconnected game, where major NPC's stories and random gang member stories can intersect. So this is not limited to main...
  13. C

[SPOILERS] Referencing "wetware" (Tissue engineering and Stem-cell therapy)

While game has relevant content about subject, there's perhaps also a missing link somewhere. Considering the setting in Cyberpunk 2077 it makes perfect sense for in-game corporations not to have their clients access to technology that allows clients to become independent from them but offer...
  14. C

Tips about driving for those on keyboard (Game ver: 1.23)

Disclaimer: I'm on Xbox One X and I have no way to test these and if if car/driving physics work the same on console/PC versions of game, if so these might help. Handbrake and cornering: On Xbox handbrake is on A button (on/off). Throttle is analogue but the point is, that throttle overpowers...
  15. C

[SPOILERS] Optional content: What can be learned from The Beast and Beat the Brat?

Some recent discussion in game length topic about replayability and old side activity discussion I remember from first months after release gave me an idea to combine things that would work for me into table below that could be used as formula for ideas that hits all the boxes in table under The...
  16. C

[SPOiLERS][IDEA] Faction opportunities - Dark Comedy

For me this is sort of thing I just do. I don't know what plans CDPR has for the future content but I would be very surprised if they haven't worked on those even before CP 2077 was released so this and other story content ideas are more like me experimenting on ideas and themes I liked CDPR to...
  17. C

[SPOILERS] Kazimierz Dąbrowski’s Theory and Existential Depression in CP2077

Some background I try to reach few goals with this topic. One is that my experience with Cyberpunk 2077 is that, it is very complex product, that is not in negative meaning but contrary. Frustrating aspect is that while there are many facets, many discoveries to be made, but some of us may be...
  18. C

[LORE] Question: Corpo earnings in CP Red/2020?

How people are paid in corporations? AFAIK higher level corpos can get benefits like Trauma silver and higher but how much they earn as money and / or do they get shares (something like .001%). In general how much they actually own and how much is tied to their work in corporation in one way or...
  19. C

NPC Traffic: Enhancements

This was posted by other user to other forum. More ideas based on that: RedCab and Battle Cabb car assets are in game and are functional. Could taxis pick up and leave passengers off in certain spots? Perhaps have NPC cars letting passengers out from car near night clubs at certain times...
  20. C

[SPOILERS] [IDEA] 2020 DLC

This originates posted to other topic by Malkmus2. My vision of how this could work out might be entirely different from what Malkmus2 is aiming for, but this is a brilliant idea that can enable a lot of things and this is my take on that. Issue: Dealing with nostalgia and escapism. What...
Top Bottom