Search results

+
  1. wyzman001

Psalm 11:6

yeah so maybe this shows more or less where the bug is ....maybe so .....maybe not
  2. wyzman001

so I did some testing... Psalm 11:6 will not drop before Jackie dies ( here comes the flood of oh yes it will...) perhaps there in is the bug itself, don't clear this particular police place ( forgot the official title ) until after tried multiple times before via reloading and it never...
  3. wyzman001

so version 1.52 is in a acceptable state on PC right ? started a new play through to see the improvements.....yeah psalm 11.6 bugged for me too....geez come on chooms
  4. wyzman001

Controversial Opinion: You shouldn't pick things up

...... I understand your pov ...here is my 2 cents ...you should have reached a point of failure without any cyber or major up grades. on the hardest difficulty the game should have "put you in your place" at some point, easy example if I jump in the ring with Mike Tyson my will to win will...
  5. wyzman001

Players; how old are you? at least in your state of mind.

wow must be some cool memories to be able to reach back that far in the gaming timeline my first was first standing cabinets nice to meet ya
  6. wyzman001

Atheletics Exp Problem

so they've patched out the exploit used because of a bugged mechanic but didn't correct the bugged mechanic that was the reason the exploit was used. ..wow... their train of thought must run on tracks made of panicked lemmings
  7. wyzman001

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

thanks .. waited 2 days and drove towards Dakota and got the call for purchase, thanks :giggle: sounds like somebody is a wankle rotary fan
  8. wyzman001

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

new car ? I beat ghost town before downloading 1.3, no messages or map marker for a car to purchase.. how are you supposed to get this car?
  9. wyzman001

What game are you currently playing

if no one pays then they'll have to come back to this current system or close their doors...everybody needs to remember that...without our money they go broke. we are not obligated to buy, the company is obligated to create something agreeable if not spend your money with a different company...
  10. wyzman001

What game are you currently playing

going back to Fallout 4 with all the DLCs.. now I just gotta remember were I left off and the controls
  11. wyzman001

How can he do this? [Minor Spoiler]

reminds me of the movie Fight Club
  12. wyzman001

Cyberpunk 2077's Weather

yes and with all of the war torn ecology I imagine a very hostile weather system even though it's California when it does show up ( something different than sunny ) it's really sets this game's immersive world apart from other games, combined with the city and the society ... sadly it's soooo...
  13. wyzman001

my cars aren't auto storing nor repairing

the thing is the cars would de-spawn and would repair them selves and worked great before the patch made these un needed changes now it's worse...why did they change it for the worse?
  14. wyzman001

my cars aren't auto storing nor repairing

yeah storing and loading were "damaged" in one of the previous patches....cars haven't stored since, and there is an obvious struggle with loading objects, environments, etc .( pop in ) .all caused by the same patch been known since the patch was implemented...added to the list of problems
  15. wyzman001

The Two Weird Doors in Hidden Kabuki...

checked it out..dunno , doesn't seem to be anything that leads to anything else... cool find though ;)
  16. wyzman001

The Two Weird Doors in Hidden Kabuki...

screen shots and map location please
  17. wyzman001

The Writhing of Night City....

I've noticed that the police act more like another gang, stand near them and they attack ...shouldn't they be a little bit of server and protect instead of another health risk to V while NPCs are ignored...I haven't been killing cops....if I had a wanted level it would make sense but npcs come...
  18. wyzman001

The Writhing of Night City....

thanks for posting this I'm now subscribed on YouTube, hope they complete this ... looks great
  19. wyzman001

Cyberpunk in numbers

it's weird that V has to shower with their underwear on though 1626880088 it's soooo far past immersion breaking for me
  20. wyzman001

Cyberpunk in numbers

thank cybertechnology for the 2nd heart
Top Bottom