Search results

+
  1. wyzman001

Poland Flooding?

just saw a video of Poland flooding. due to heavy rain..hope everyone is doing well
  2. wyzman001

Commrade's Hammer, updated info

I wrote CDPR on 17 Jun 2021 at 19:29, about the ADS Comrade's Hammer still doesn't hit where it's aimed when ADS.. shoot a wall outside of sights, then ADS at the bullet hole you just make...the second shot is severely low (ADS ) doesn't match...using the sights on the pistol results in VERY...
  3. wyzman001

loss of engagement

I've been sitting back listening to so many fellow CP77 players talking about what game your currently playing, what book your reading, it's nice so many are so engaging and social. this struck me... seeing that this is a forum sight dedicated to CP77... it's pleasant no doubt but it seems that...
  4. wyzman001

on foot falling changes

I know that the tripping and dying on things like trash bags is being addressed already I'm wanting to request a change to the way greater distance falls are processed I agree that large falls cause injuries but the duration of " I can't move" makes no sense, if I'm crippled than cripple me...
  5. wyzman001

Tattoo Tiger Claws dermal implant

just tried this out today, does it actually block smart gun targeting for any of you? every time I get into a shootout with Tiger Claws their smart guns lock on and hit me just the same as without it.. Am I missing something or is this one of the things not functional yet. what do you use in...
  6. wyzman001

penance awaits

act now for a mere 6 eddies you may be cleansed, don't delay the future is uncertain ... ( try this thing if you see one, it's the little things like this that I look for ) ;)
  7. wyzman001

cthulhu handling improved?!

I'm the last one for gossip and the like but I swear that the 3rd person handling has improved, namely the rear of the car keeping traction and being more stable. I'm driving fast as it will go which use to means a spin entering a turn under heavy breaking and another flooring when leaving the...
  8. wyzman001

missing the 3 lights since 1.23

the 3 lights that shown from the tall buildings showing commercials are now missing since 1.23, I've tried everything I could think of ...never had this bug until 1.23 posted to the official sight hopefully they will respond
  9. wyzman001

Gold plated guns

I've been finding a lot of gold plated "common" guns as was wondering if I'm the only one who wants to be able to do this to my own creations since I've earned the top level of the gun and clothing crafting skill.. creating legendary grade equipment should be pretty unique I would think, how...
  10. wyzman001

fair treatment for all NC citizens

I want to point out that when a NPC crosses the lane separator stripe and hits V while getting into their car the badges do nothing as they commit hit and run.... But should V do the same all hell breaks loose....this is bias and unlawful...how does a whole city get exemption from this law...
  11. wyzman001

empty city...( npcs )

PC, Windows 10,GOG tiger claws, scavers, and maelstrom spawn points aren't re-spawning making the city more and more empty...with no "targets" how are you supposed to grow? 1621810600 am I the only experiencing this?
  12. wyzman001

6 month game retrospective...lets talk

876hrs. in and I've tried to stay positive...after six months I never thought this would be my mind set.... 1st and 2nd chapter blow by at times others it's grind farm grind it all seems like a mad dash to go to Embers... no "fun"...no laughing out loud moments come to mind take a phone...
  13. wyzman001

countermass bug

I put a countermass mod in a RT-46 Burya and only the last shot is effected , the first three shots still have full vertical recoil. Is anybody else experiencing this? sent a report to CDPR.... Any ideas? the pistol was crafted ( legendary )
  14. wyzman001

have ya driven one of these?

is so what did you think? IMO it's really stable and breaks well..speed and acceleration are OK...gives me hope for all those cars that slide all over the place
  15. wyzman001

weapon appreciation thread...

I've played a lot of "shooters" and thought I would voice my comparison of CP77 to my typical experiences ------------ experience vs CP77 ----------------- Shotguns feel like their shooting gravel at best...CP77 truly feels correct, both in damage and range Assault Rifles usually takes a...
  16. wyzman001

open letter to the devs

thought it was time to take a step back and look at this with fresh eyes... there has been a lot of postings expressing "why isn't option X available" or "the current state of Y is really bad" or "fix Z already" . lots of posts that leave little to the imagination....here is where I hope to...
  17. wyzman001

CTD during ending sequence after 1.21

ENDING ...game CTD when I give Johnny my body...after all the vertical colored lines moving past.. screen goes black then CTD
  18. wyzman001

Type 66 car family... help

first off thanks for making this group of cars, they look great ( inside and out ). Their sounds really sell the fierce road king personality. also thank you for the improvements via patches and hot fixes.. they are becoming closer and closer to driving as good as they look and sound... so I've...
  19. wyzman001

....hats...

could you please stop changing my hair style just because I change/wear/take off a hat, please.. Also could you add some more hat design/styles? or maybe other types of head wear ... Hey if your reading this start a list below off hat types and other head wear options to give CDPR some ideas...
  20. wyzman001

key binding for gamepads

It's great that key binding has been expanded on the keyboard, could we have the ability to do the same for our controller/gamepads? you know change the commands given by each button/rigger... being left handed I constantly fight with the sight and shoot triggers being reversed from where i use...
Top Bottom