Search results

+
  1. g0gd0g

PS5 - Bug - GIG: Many ways to skin a cat

To follow up, I created a new v and ran through the game focusing only on clearing Watson. Took just over 13 hours, but I now have the trophy and the platinum. I have no idea why it let me complete the gig this time round.. just glad it did.
  2. g0gd0g

[Progression bug] Can't kill NPC hiding behind walls

I did the same... sniper rifle and then stood as close to the wall as possible, shooting when they shot at me. Managed to kill them when I suspect their gun clipped through the wall and I hit it. Took a while to get the kill...
  3. g0gd0g

Trusting this game

I also play on the ps5 and the worst situation I ran into was when doing side gigs and ncpd open area quests i suddenly couldn't complete gigs any longer (this was in Heywood). I would run through them as normal, but once complete the fixer would never call me. Doesn't matter what the gig was...
  4. g0gd0g

Quest Breaking Bug: Brendan The Vending Machine

Note that today I was clearing out the rest of the NCPD open area quests inside of Westbrook and was awarded the "Little Tokyo" trophy despite the fact that this quest still shows as "undiscovered" on my map, and despite the fact I cannot get it to recognize when I arrive at Brendan. So, for me...
  5. g0gd0g

Please remove as much NPC's and Cars as possible

I think you misread my post... I play on a playstation 5.... not a pc.. :)
  6. g0gd0g

PS5 - Crash issue.

Ubisoft is perfect on day one? Someone has forgotten about "Assassin's Creed: Unity" ;) And for the record, checking the crash log i had 21 crashes in 80+ hours with the ps5... so averaging 1 every 4 hours or so... for me it seems to primarily happen when driving and an autosave is triggered
  7. g0gd0g

Please remove as much NPC's and Cars as possible

I think you need to place specifics around the request. As a ps5 owner I had no issue with graphics/slowdowns etc... and the npcs, ads, and traffic made me feel like I was playing in a live city. I think reducing them greatly will result in the feeling of playing in a ghost town.. it will...
  8. g0gd0g

Quest Breaking Bug: Brendan The Vending Machine

I was running back to Stephen during the "Sweet Dreams" quest when I came across this undiscovered quest. It was Brendan talking to a woman. Like others I stopped and listened, then interacted with Brendan but the game never recognized this quest... always saying "undiscovered. " so I...
  9. g0gd0g

PS5 - Bug - GIG: Many ways to skin a cat

I noticed that there was a PC thread for this. Wasn't sure if i should add to that thread or start a new one as I am playing on the ps5. I didn't see a ps5 thread for this Gig. Apologies if I am doing something wrong (please merge it into the pc thread if that is where I should have posted.)...
Top Bottom