1. zinganza

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

nice shots choomba!
  2. zinganza

[POLL] V's partner

yep and then hit V with the "good luck with that" on the rooftop lol
  3. zinganza

[POLL] V's partner

Panam is the best partner for V hands down. No one else is as ride or die as her :)
  4. zinganza

please document your emotions so I can live vicariously through you :ROFLMAO:
  5. zinganza

I'm still holding out for my memories of the game to fade before I go back in. I'm at a point now where looking at pictures of her doesn't make me feel anything, and I've avoided listening to 'outsider no more' or watching any aldecaldos gameplay footage the past few months. Just so it can hit...
  6. zinganza

To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

if ^ this doesn't apply to your train of thought, which seems to be the case, then I don't get why you feel targeted somehow what I said specifically addresses people who think, like EA, that cdpr will abandon the game. So...? favourite sports team? gaslighting? cmon lol
  7. zinganza

To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

Sounds like words from people who know nothing about cdpr's history or past titles. I wouldn't be surprised if cyberpunk is a lot of these People's first go around with cdpr, and they just hold them to the same low standard as EA etc.
  8. zinganza

I haven't played the game in a month now, but just looking at this picture, the soft version of outsider no more plays in my head and my heart is aching again ;_; I also remember that if you are looking at her as she falls asleep, the scene won't progress to Johnny saying the motel line until...
  9. zinganza

CDPR stock goes down 14% today

aaaaand it's going to go up again when dlc and expansions come out so what's your point
  10. zinganza

I hope we get some news soon. Before now, we had the goal of getting to patch 1.2, but now that we got it, the future looks a lot foggier ): hoping for some panam alternate outfit at the very least :giveup:
  11. zinganza

Hey chooms, Like our brother above I also have something in the works, since I would like to pay it forward after winning the last contest. I am doing preparations to have a contest of my own, so stay tuned ;)
  12. zinganza

so fresh off the judy voice actress interview, she went ahead and did some improvisation as judy at the end, while panam VA in her interview declined and said she was legally not allowed to replicate. After doublechecking, she's the only one who has declined to do an improve in this interview...
  13. zinganza

the common element being that you get this line if you romanced panam but not if you romance judy :coolstory:
  14. zinganza

even in the panam voice actress interview she commented on how involved in the story panam is, so it's definitely all intentional, just gotta wait and see :)
  15. zinganza

hmm, apparently if you're female V, judy romance, and going star ending, when misty pulls the lovers card she doesn't say to female V "are you hiding something from me?" at all. Seems unique to the Male V/panam romance? interesting.
  16. zinganza

wow thanks for sharing! :D neve gotten it because I can't resist going right to star ending after ending her questline :giveup:
  17. zinganza

because the entire arc is wide as an ocean interaction wise but deep as a puddle backstory wise. We know the past of every other character besides panam.
  18. zinganza

not sure why you felt the need to cut off the end of that particular sentence but leave the others intact?
  19. zinganza

It's definitely intentional. I'll die on this Hill lmao :P
Top Bottom