Search results

+
  1. Khaos-Thanathan

Kerry Eurodyne Appreciation Thread

I honestly think that the vast majority of characters in CP 2077 are extremely flat - including main characters like Johnny and so on and so forth. Kerry is a nice guy, but ultimately, he isn't really very fleshed out in the end either. The main- and side-quest arcs are just too short for the...
  2. Khaos-Thanathan

Why was the voodoo boys and the animals so under used?

They really started with development in 2016 according to the article from Schreier. You'd think 4 years are sufficient for a decent open world game, but well... Mismanagement took its toll.
  3. Khaos-Thanathan

Why was the voodoo boys and the animals so under used?

Game is unfished; that's why. Hell, half Pacifica is inaccessible.
  4. Khaos-Thanathan

Show me your outfit of choice!

Nah. 1.1 was just a few breadcrumbs and there are still dozens of bugs and glitches. I wouldn't expect new - and especially existential - content until very late 2021.
  5. Khaos-Thanathan

Show me your outfit of choice!

This thread shows me again that you can't play this game on console due to the utter lack of cosmetic options. Without mods, this game is barely in Alpha-status. :disapprove:
  6. Khaos-Thanathan

Would you buy it again?

No. The game is flawed on a fundamental level. I enjoyed it somewhat, but not to the point that I would consider CP 2077 as a "must buy". The Act Man just released his review of the game and I have to agree with him that no matter what, CP 2077 will always be a flawed experience.
  7. Khaos-Thanathan

Hotfix 1.11

They've already explained it once. Apparently, consoles work with large data-archives consisting of several files. If they want to fix something, they have to "exchange" the whole archive which leads to these insane data sizes. It's really stupid, but sadly it's the way it is.
  8. Khaos-Thanathan

What game are you currently playing

The "reignited" Spyro-trilogy is currently on sale on the PS-Store for 16 bucks. I'm tempted... or is it just nostalgia-craving?
  9. Khaos-Thanathan

Hotfix 1.11

Calling it an exploit is somewhat bitchy on your/CDPRs part, isn't it? That so-called exploit is only used on unique items to get the best out of them. The RNG involved is pretty much unjustifiable in that regard. The fault rather lies in fundamental conceptual errors as the game is severely...
  10. Khaos-Thanathan

Sandbox vs Themepark

Quite a weird argumentation as you only really have a clear distinction between sandbox and themepark games in MMORPGs since - naturally - you can't really apply these concepts to single player experiences. After all, single player experiences all have a distinct beginning and at least one end...
  11. Khaos-Thanathan

Separation of Save Game by character not put all together

Would be nice. Would also be nice if you could create more saves on console. 20 saves really aren't much...
  12. Khaos-Thanathan

Game Difficulty - will Cyberpunk ever be made remotely challenging?

Well, this game is a mess to begin with and it especially shows in the aspect of the utter lack of any semblance of balance. The stats of weapons already almost grow exponentially according to level. Add to that the exponential damage-explosion due to the interaction of several perks, mods and...
  13. Khaos-Thanathan

What game are you currently playing

Can't really bring myself to play games lately. Probably got burnt out by trying to force myself to love CP 2077 (got to 200+ hours somehow), but it just didn't click for me. Played Assassin's Creed Valhalla before that, but can't bring myself to return due to the stupid shenanigans Ubisoft is...
  14. Khaos-Thanathan

What games are you looking forward to?

I was initially looking forward to Bloodlines 2 too, but it seems like the game suffers from major development issues having lead game designers quit. Other than that, it also seems like the game suffers from all kinds of SJW-bullshit. In that regard, I only really look forward to God of War...
  15. Khaos-Thanathan

CP 2077's sh*tty RNG [I'm sick of reloading for hours on end!]

What kind of comparison is that? You can farm stuff in Borderlands - you can't in CP 2077. Unique items in CP 2077 are... well... unique. Once you've messed up, you've messed up.
  16. Khaos-Thanathan

CP 2077's sh*tty RNG [I'm sick of reloading for hours on end!]

One of the things that p*sses me off the most about CP 2077 is the sh*tty RNG when it comes to fixed unique loot (meaning especially (possibly) legendary clothing items) and when it comes to crafting items. Why can't the rarity of unique open world loot be fixed? It's unique anyway so you can't...
  17. Khaos-Thanathan

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Why not? CP 2077 was in development for 8 (!) years. If it weren't for the mismanagement, the two (soft-) reboots and the rushed release, it should have been easily possible to create a better game. At the very least, what CDPR promised initially was an amalgamation of games like GTA, The...
  18. Khaos-Thanathan

Enemy Level Scaling

There is level scaling in brackets as far as I know?
  19. Khaos-Thanathan

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Do they? You could go on dates with your girlfriends in GTA: San Andreas and that game is 16 years old by now. Just sayin'.
Top Bottom