Search results

+
  1. Sal8050

Can we please get New Game Plus.

Yeah, or at least give us a character editor that allows us to add any weapon, cyberware, stats that we want.
  2. Sal8050

CDprojectRed you guys have to do better im sorry...

It's not mod related because I don't use any mods at all.
  3. Sal8050

Im on PC. Naked as in no helm, no chest, no pants, no boots. I have to re-equipped everything.
  4. Sal8050

Now when I logg in to play , I cant open inventory, open map, open quest log. I get the message "Cant do that right now" Seriously guys, how can a game be so riddled with bugs? The patch is supposed to fix all of this mess. There's times I log in and my character has no equipment on just like...
  5. Sal8050

The police are now the worst part of the game

As someone who almost always knocks down a patrolling officer and then shoots him / her in the head to get the police after me for a show down....my only complaint is that too many come out of nowhere. I actually like all of the patrolling officers. I just hate how to many show up at the same...
  6. Sal8050

Yeah its sad because this game is just too good to not have new game plus.
  7. Sal8050

If they don't want to give us new game plus, at least give us a character editor where we can just add whatever stats, perks, ripper doc, and any weapon we want. This option should be available after we beat the expansion. If we can have this, then we dont need an actual new game plus. We can...
  8. Sal8050

Ive never installed a mod before. I Hope its not complicatd.
  9. Sal8050

Is there like a character editor mod? A mod that we can use to set what level we want and allow us to select any weapons and armor we want? If something like that exists, i can replay the game that way.
  10. Sal8050

maybe if we keep being annoyng and ask for it, they will do it.
  11. Sal8050

Can we please get new game plus?? How hard can it be to implement it? Thank you.
  12. Sal8050

BUGS after Patch 2.1

BUG: Knife finisher, where you finish them off by cutting their throat isn't working properly visually. All we do is just stab them in slow motion now. lol
  13. Sal8050

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Anyone logging in and not having any of the armor equipped? Helm, torso , legs, feet, shirt? Everytime I logg in I have nothing on WTF. Every time I log in my maps features e.g. gigs, vendors, jobs, fast travel, everything is unchecked. Can we get a patch to fix this stupidity already?
  14. Sal8050

Game crashing in reconcililation park

Entering the park / in the park / fast travel to the park and it freezes. Whats the deal here??
  15. Sal8050

Game is still crashing after patch

Game still crashes when using a fast travel to valentino alley or reconciliation park. I tried walking to the reconciliation park and the game still locked up and crashed. Why isnt this fixed????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  16. Sal8050

Bug ..

Look at this stupidity. Freaking annoying! every time Im trying to heal i have these damn glasses in the slot.
  17. Sal8050

Barghest npc question

Is there a reason why I cant hit some of these guys with melee weapons? Is this a possible bug? or are they designed to not be able to get hit? Im confused. Or is my level too low? Im lvl 51 at the begining of the game where I'm making my way to the prez.
  18. Sal8050

solution for: Game crashes after any auto save / save with Phantom Liberty

Doesnt work. Mine is off and game still crashes all the time.
  19. Sal8050

Patch 2.01 coming soon (known issues)

I hope they address the crash issues we are having on the PC. Can't even play the game without it crashing while driving / walking / running on highways and hard crashing when using any fast travel.
  20. Sal8050

Clothing changes are not good.

True, but to get the best cyberwares thats needed for a melee build, you will have to put a lot of points in the technical tree all the way to the top to get the ability to use more than 1 cyberware.
Top Bottom