Search results

+
  1. Sal8050

CDprojectRed you guys have to do better im sorry...

Now when I logg in to play , I cant open inventory, open map, open quest log. I get the message "Cant do that right now" Seriously guys, how can a game be so riddled with bugs? The patch is supposed to fix all of this mess. There's times I log in and my character has no equipment on just like...
  2. Sal8050

Can we please get New Game Plus.

Can we please get new game plus?? How hard can it be to implement it? Thank you.
  3. Sal8050

Game crashing in reconcililation park

Entering the park / in the park / fast travel to the park and it freezes. Whats the deal here??
  4. Sal8050

Game is still crashing after patch

Game still crashes when using a fast travel to valentino alley or reconciliation park. I tried walking to the reconciliation park and the game still locked up and crashed. Why isnt this fixed????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  5. Sal8050

Bug ..

Look at this stupidity. Freaking annoying! every time Im trying to heal i have these damn glasses in the slot.
  6. Sal8050

Barghest npc question

Is there a reason why I cant hit some of these guys with melee weapons? Is this a possible bug? or are they designed to not be able to get hit? Im confused. Or is my level too low? Im lvl 51 at the begining of the game where I'm making my way to the prez.
  7. Sal8050

This game would be great if....

If this game didn't constantly crash. Any info on any patches coming out? This is unplayable at this point.
  8. Sal8050

Attribute Points?

Why can't we reset our attrubute points? I don't understand why we get a new patch that resets all of our attributes and perks but they won't allow us to experiment with different builds and skill now that everything is revamped. The skill builder site that we get isn't accurate because i...
  9. Sal8050

Skills that only affect blades question

Hey all So do knives count as blades? I'm a knife player and I'm not sure if these skill trees that affect playing for knife users. I see in the Cool tree, they have perks that are for throwable weapons.. If I add points in those will it affect my using and slashing with knives? Since knives...
  10. Sal8050

What Top is this?

This is my first time seeing this hoodie. Is this purchasable in any of the stores? If so where?
  11. Sal8050

Pacifica

Is there a reason why the Pacifica zone in the game has no Animals or Voodoo boys standing around in various areas? All I see are mainly scavengers. If Pacifica is home to the Animals and Voodoo boys why are they not there to interact with? Go to The Glen and you see Valentino’s all over the...
  12. Sal8050

My personal wish list. --- What do you guys / gals think?

1. Glamour system ( transmog system). If we can change our characters facial looks we should be able to change the look or style of our clothing. Clothing in this game looks horrible... unless we are able to put certain pieces together for a better look. 2. The ability to steal and keep at...
  13. Sal8050

Im a bit confused about the free DLC

Good morning all. So i finally activated the Free DLC jackets that we get. What I dont understand is that they arent glamors or cosmetics that we put over what we are wearing. Is there any way we can put them in the spcial slot so that I dont have to replace my GOOD armor that Im wearing for...
  14. Sal8050

This is the 5th time I've mentioned this after each of the patch fixes. ( regarding 1280x1024 video)

PLEASE ADDRESS THIS VIDEO SETTING!!!!! 1280x 1024 is the best video setting for my computer screen (13 inch) and video card. Its what the game automatically sets as my video resolution and gives me the best FPS when playing the game. The problem is that, when I mouse over a lot of items, the...
  15. Sal8050

PLEASE ADDRESS THIS VIDEO SETTING!!!!!

1280x 1024 is the best video setting for my computer screen (13 inch) and video card. Its what the game automatically sets as my video resolution and gives me the best FPS when playing the game. The problem is that, when I mouse over a lot of items, the information about that item doesn't show...
  16. Sal8050

1280x 1024 VIDEO SETTING FOR MY 13inch SCREEN

PLEASE ADDRESS THIS VIDEO SETTING!!!!! 1280x 1024 is the best video setting for my computer screen (13 inch) and video card. Its what the game automatically sets as my video resolution and gives me the best FPS when playing the game. The problem is that, when I mouse over a lot of items, the...
  17. Sal8050

What is the point of Item Levels?

So, why would they put item levels in this game if the items we pick up scale to our character level. Example: I'm lvl 5, and pick up a gun that is "Red" meaning I'm too low a level to use it. The required level on this weapon is lvl 12. I hold on to it until level 12. By the time I'm lvl 12...
  18. Sal8050

Quest: Beat on the Brat: The Glen

How does this quest work? The quest is "Low" Difficulty for me now but I still get 1 shotted with a kick? My punches hardly effect him? Is this quest working correctly? Or is this just one of the stupid things in this game?
  19. Sal8050

Police cars

Just realized that if you steal and cruse around in police cars...they dont vanish. They stay were you left them. My new favorite cars to drive around in now are police cars simply because you can keep what you steal. ON A SIDE NOTE. Can someone please create a mod that allows us to keep the...
  20. Sal8050

Once we install Cyberware we cant take it out?

I installed the nervous system one ( forgot name) that slows down time when you are detected by enemies. I find it annoying. I went back to ripper doc to try and get it removed..but I cant. I didn't realize once we install something we cant remove it.... DUMB I hope they change this idiocy in...
Top Bottom