Search results

+
  1. RJO1794

So is the entire game going to get a massive overhaul?

I have no doubt that they have the ability to deliver on expectations and to go further still. My doubts are not directed at developers, artists, musicians (what a cracker of a soundtrack, imo one of the greatest ever made) or those who got their hands dirty creating the game. Management on...
  2. RJO1794

So is the entire game going to get a massive overhaul?

For me it has completely failed but that does not mean that I do not want CDPR to make this the game they claimed it would be. What it does mean, for me personally, is that I am unwilling to leave good money idle while I wait for that to happen. I have no obligations to CDPR (they cannot say...
  3. RJO1794

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

I completely agree. I'm getting frustrated by their attempts at semantic evasion -- they're not very good at that either.
  4. RJO1794

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

While CDPR management's position resembles this: (Work in progress. May not resemble the final position of management) We are all wasting our time.
  5. RJO1794

Is CDPR making money with Cyberpunk 2077

Assume the answer is yes. What can you really deduce from that aside from a simple mathematical outcome. Or to put it another way: does human trafficking make money? Assume the answer is yes there too. Is it making great quality games?
  6. RJO1794

Analyst Thinks CDPR Has Become a Potential ‘Acquisition Candidate’ Following Cyberpunk 2077 Launch Mess

I consider myself an expert observer and judge of deeply cynical behaviour and I've suspected that this has been the plan all along. Gotta retire sometime, right.
  7. RJO1794

So Badowski responded to Schreier

I had a fairly smooth run through all three of those games. The first two I bought and played within the first week of release but I think I got TW3 maybe three weeks after launch (These are rough but fairly good approximations of the timeframe). Of all three the first had issues that I...
  8. RJO1794

So Badowski responded to Schreier

It's bewildering really. The level of hubris shown by those two can, and has, brought down entire empires. I'd look a complete fool if I ran around the world yelling: "Nan gave me a gold start and we put it on the fridge and I got extra ice-cream and a new colouring pen and.... so you're all...
  9. RJO1794

CDP & CDPR is Getting Sued By 13 Law Firms. Thoughts?

If you're going to trade in a nation known for litigating anything that even whiffs of a case then you'd best get all your ducks in a row first.
  10. RJO1794

Bloomberg Report, 2018 Demo was almost entirely fake.

Probably because it's a terrible argument that has already been undone. Effectiveley slapping a: "Psst! I'm not telling the truth in this video." as a watermark overlay doesn't change the fact that the video can be interpreted in a way that misleads a resonable consumer. All of this is...
  11. RJO1794

Becuase marketing teams employ those trained in psychology and not everyone - as is clearly shown in this forum - will act. You could probably do the math to come up with a probable number of refunds and then do some cost/benefit analysis over that and if you still profit then... woot woot...
  12. RJO1794

They are being sued by shareholders; If they settle their dispute with shareholders out of court then a judge might not be required -- no I do not own shares or have any vested interest in the outcome of that particular case. Aside from that, if I so desired I could take it up with my own...
  13. RJO1794

Do a search on your nation's consumer laws. You'll see that advertising content is very much a part of that legislation and you will also see that adding statements like that to a video won't convince many judges.
  14. RJO1794

It's an article in a publication covered by press law though, so if it were in any way false it could be held accountable and sued by a company that could fight a winning battle against them. It's not false to say that these are untested comments but it's also not true to state that because of...
  15. RJO1794

The truth is its own identity. Even a liar might utter it occasionally. Play the ball, not the man.
  16. RJO1794

Sure, a game might undergo changes during its development but you seem to be offering that sentence up as an alibi for the state of the game at release. Leaving that sentence dangling in the wind for years certainly does not justify making changes and then failing to alter or remake the video...
  17. RJO1794

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I question whether anything at all has been learnt by your PR department when the road map - a device used describe a future destination and a route by which to arrive there - requires me to about turn and look to the past for 40% of its route. The next 10% describes bringing it to a minimal...
  18. RJO1794

A little worrying

You need to be pretty disconnected from reality to believe that "Good reviews on PC" equates to a good product on PC. My PC version was a buggy mess that forced me to despair at this game within the first 40 minutes. I then ran that same 40 minutes with another path and it was no better there...
  19. RJO1794

Refund problems

What's the math on refunds? If we assume 1 million refunds at £50 each that translates to £50m. If you delay that, purposefully, for one month then what is the interest earned on that? Assuming a 0.25% monthly interest that translates to £125,000 of interest earned, interest that those 1...
  20. RJO1794

Refund problems

We have no idea what's happening at CDPR, true, but I can't see how that utter ignorance is in any way beneficial. Naturally, that ignorance extends to any activity that they may or may not be engaged in. We can assume that a primary goal is to get this product back into Sony's storefront, and...
Top Bottom