Search results

+
  1. siroria

Happy 10th anniversary, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings!

I love these! The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is my top favorite game ever. I love fighting with Iorveth, but also the friendship of Vernon Roche and the Blue Stripes. This game really made me fall in love with CDPR's The Witcher characters, which is why I was so sad when Iorveth and Saskia...
  2. siroria

Highlights from the Path: Handmade

These are amazing!!! I love seeing these handmade crafts. I hope that CDPR shares more in the future.
  3. siroria

Tell Us About Your Avatars!

Thanks! I appreciate it. CDPR's artists create so much beautiful work that it's my major source of inspiration! My username isn't related, it's the name of a set of armor from Elder Scrolls Online. I'm trying to get away from it, though. My character's name is Aniela and I made a backstory for...
  4. siroria

Witcher themed bedroom

Wow, looks amazing! I especially love your wallpaper on your left monitor. Have you collected the Nendoroid Triss Merigold figure from Good Smile Company (mine arrived recently!)? I think it would look great next to your Triss statue! :D
  5. siroria

Tell Us About Your Avatars!

My avatar is my The Witcher fanmade OC lol I tried recreating the art like GWENT avatars. Helps me to try out new illustrating techniques, too.
  6. siroria

Players, do you have a hobby?

Yes! Besides from gaming, I am an illustrator (I drew my avatar), write, create comics, and translate Japanese content. I made maybe 2 Gundam mecha from kits years ago for fun, but that's it
  7. siroria

Story and main character ideas for a new Witcher game (Spoilers, maybe)

Interesting ideas! I'd personally love more The Witcher Tales style of stories but not with GWENT gameplay. Thronebreaker's Meve was amazing and I love how CDPR writes characters. It would have been fun to be Roche and go on a special mission, or as Iorveth taking the squirrels on an attack that...
  8. siroria

The Witcher: Old World board game announced!

This looks really interesting! Glad to see more about the other Witchers in the world, especially after the Way of the Witcher expansion for GWENT. I'm going to keep an eye out for the crowdfunding project for more info :D
  9. siroria

Favorite DLC from any game?

Dying Light: The Following is probably my favorite. I wasn't expecting much but it was incredible. I also really enjoyed Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone. Loved the story and the characters :)
  10. siroria

What game are you currently playing

Currently replaying The Witcher 2. It's my favorite game ever :) I always learn something new each time I replay it.
  11. siroria

What is your most epic sound track from a game?

My favorite soundtrack ever is the Metal Gear Rising Revengance soundtrack. But, I also love TW3 soundtrack! It's super relaxing, especially when I'm studying or working on art :)
  12. siroria

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

Wow, looks great! I really like the detail in V's jacket :)
  13. siroria

What games are you looking forward to?

I'm so excited for Dying Light 2. I can't wait until the release window has been announced. I'm also looking forward to STALKER 2!
  14. siroria

Now playing [music]

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance OST "It Has To Be This Way" (Extended)
  15. siroria

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

After TW3, it was a great ending to the trilogy, and emotional. I don't know if I want a TW4 and bring Geralt back. I'd want another Witcher Tales to explore the other schools, or even Lambert and Eskel of the Wolf School.
  16. siroria

Vote on next Witcher related content

I would love another The Witcher Tales installment. Doesn't necessarily have to have GWENT gameplay (I'm ok with TW1 gameplay, honestly.) I think CDPR creates really amazing characters in the Witcher world, especially further developing existing characters. Thronebreaker was def one of my...
  17. siroria

Your useless talent

Tying a cherry stem with my tongue? It's completely useless but a talent, I guess lol
  18. siroria

Favorite female characters in games?

Queen Meve from Thronebreaker Theresa from Kingdom Come: Deliverance Jill Valentine from Resident Evil series and Diao Chan from the Dynasty Warriors series (I admit, mostly because I love seeing her new outfits in new games)
  19. siroria

The Wolven Storm (Priscilla's Song) violin cover

Really amazing cover! I really enjoyed it and look forward to your future work :)
  20. siroria

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hello! Nice to meet you all. I'm a fan of The Witcher, especially CDPR's games of the series. Looking forward to playing CyberPunk 2077 in the future as well :)
Top Bottom